StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · POLL: Presidential Election & Stocks (Conspiracy)<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
karennma
8,057 posts
msg #131345
Ignore karennma
modified
9/21/2016 7:55:40 AM

Do you think the gov't will continue to keep stocks propped up until after the election and then stop buying if Trump wins?

Edit:
BTW, Trump said months ago, "I'm out of stocks. We're in a bubble." (paraphrasing)

shillllihs
5,963 posts
msg #131376
Ignore shillllihs
modified
9/21/2016 8:23:55 PM

Reps and Dems. are 2 faces of the same coin. They have been taking turns for 200 years.
They have 20 horses in the race but all in just 2 parties. Their first choice right now is a Dem.
Even Ron Paul is part of the establishment.

pthomas215
1,251 posts
msg #131377
Ignore pthomas215
9/21/2016 8:50:21 PM

I don't think manipulation will continue after the election because the game will be over for the moment. I do think if Killery wins, there will be a late november severe correction. only reason late november is that the market right now is assuming hillary. she is baked into it now. also, a crash right after the election is sort of obvious.

even with no ground game, trump has a chance. better than people realize. he needs to turn just 1 of 5 states from blue to red in order to win...colorado, NH, penn, mich or wisconsin. so if trump does win we will probably start to see the major correction on Monday November 7th.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #131399
Ignore karennma
9/22/2016 10:03:00 AM

Yep. They're doing what I suspected.
This will be Obama's legacy. Largest pumped up bull market in history.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #131407
Ignore karennma
9/22/2016 11:23:06 AM

ENJOY it while it lasts.
This is how the Dems operate.
If you want more of the same, vote for ....

pthomas215
1,251 posts
msg #131409
Ignore pthomas215
9/22/2016 11:43:14 AM

karen, Iran will be his legacy imho. either that or being a pussy. :) R.I.P. RR. Reagan's administration did market manipulation too. They all do it but this cycle it has been just ridiculous.

I think buying volatility around Halloween might be a huge swing trade. If you place Trump in this election from a historical perspective he would win. it took Nixon's eithical issues to give us Carter. it took carter's inability to manage interest rates and inflation to give us reagan. reagan's good reputation economically gave us Bush senior. bush senior's inability to keep ross perot out of the race gave us clinton. clintons moral issues gave us bush jr. bush jr's inability to manage Iraq or the economy gave us obama. Obama's inability to create meaninful jobs/still a bad economy, iran, healthcare expensive...should in theory deliver trump. it is a pendulum.

graftonian
1,089 posts
msg #131411
Ignore graftonian
9/22/2016 11:52:42 AM

PT, Nice perspective. I didn't give Trump much of a chance until just recently, when the "swing states" started falling into place.

pthomas215
1,251 posts
msg #131415
Ignore pthomas215
9/22/2016 12:16:04 PM

Thank you graft. I really didnt give trump a chance either. but he is right there. If it's true he has Nevada, Iowa, Arizona, Georgia, North Carolina, Florida and Ohio....which he is up in real clear averages in all, then he needs just 1 of the 5 states I mentioned to close it out.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/09/polls-trump-1-state-from-winning-presidency/

klynn55
747 posts
msg #131437
Ignore klynn55
9/23/2016 12:31:56 AM

one way to kill any forum is posting politics, you two know nothing, especially obvious when someone posts some grade school nickname for a candidate. do something helpfull..

pthomas215
1,251 posts
msg #131438
Ignore pthomas215
9/23/2016 1:19:58 AM

klynn, if you actually read my posts, I have integrated market implications to what is going on in the presidential race. I actually cant believe I have to spell this out, but the market is going to be highly influenced by the events over the next 6 weeks, hence the analysis.

Hillary is commonly known as Killery for killing Shawn Lucas, Seth Rich and of course Vince Foster in the 90's.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · POLL: Presidential Election & Stocks (Conspiracy)<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.