StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · POST YOUR LIVE TRADES HERE!!<< 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 162 >>Post Follow-up
13th_floor
724 posts
msg #63264
Ignore 13th_floor
modified
6/2/2008 8:11:58 PM

One more before I put you on ignore Niko,

Did you bother ,out of URE so busy day,to read todays chat log from today on Muddys chat.
You'll see where I called ROYL and a dozen others that ran.
Probably not is what I'm thinking.
All the stuff I try to share for free and you try ( wrongfully ) to catch me in a lie.
URE the people I can't stand,waste!

Bye Bye Niko!

13th_floor
724 posts
msg #63265
Ignore 13th_floor
6/2/2008 8:30:07 PM

enforcer said:
dear 13th,
i am not so sure as to how EGR gapped down,

Hi enforcer,

No I meant it would gap and crap meaning it would open higher but fall after that open.
If you look at EGR it opened and ran to 1.97,could you see the even marksI talk about,it couldn't break even $2

Then it crapped all the way down to 1.56

That's the "gap and crap" I was speaking of,

Yes mostly a daytrader,
so many swings on volatility I love love this stuff

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #63266
Ignore nikoschopen
6/2/2008 8:52:34 PM

Quote from karennma:
11/8/2007 6:51:36 AM

I think I'm gonna get clobbered to day.
Is everybody short?

Quote from 13th_floor:
11/8/2007 7:04:07 AM

Karen,

13th is never short.
A good daytrader can always find some longs running.
That's the advantage of not holding over night.

Doesn't that strike a familiar note? This man of contradiction, who rubberstamps his own success, now labels himself as the world's badass short-seller!

13th_floor
724 posts
msg #63267
Ignore 13th_floor
modified
6/2/2008 9:00:49 PM

Hey Numbnuts,
I knew you'd find something cause you got no life,

Had to go back to Nov to find that one,huh?

Did you read what
I've said about my changeover since the BEGINNING of the year.
I know you did cause you live here.

I said in January I've got the short thing down.
Go back to URE boring anointed charts you post every 5 minutes,loser

HAHA ,you've been searching the last hour to catch me,get a life!!

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #63268
Ignore nikoschopen
6/2/2008 9:05:00 PM

So it appears that we have another self-serving monomaniac who can't handle anything but flattering comments. This brings back some bad memories.

13th_floor
724 posts
msg #63269
Ignore 13th_floor
6/2/2008 9:07:51 PM

Any time you want to trade against me I've got $50k that we can put into a lawyers account,you can call the one you want, that will go to CHARITY from the loser.

You wannta go?

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #63270
Ignore nikoschopen
6/2/2008 9:18:23 PM

Man, just how old are you? You sound (or rather act) much younger than I would like to otherwise believe.

Moreover, why don't you stick to the real issue instead of resorting to personal attacks, namely, why did you post the trade for PTPE at 12:19 and not at 9:35? Did you actually think that everyone would just believe you at face value? Obviously, the credibility factor never occurred to you. I thought not.

13th_floor
724 posts
msg #63271
Ignore 13th_floor
6/2/2008 9:20:28 PM

"So it appears that we have another self-serving monomaniac who can't handle anything but flattering comments'
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No wipea**,

I was asked by Tim Sykes ( and he's bigger than URE ever gonna be) if he could re-post all my stuff and I said yeah but really you don't have to use my name.

I'm in this to help folks,you just seem so jealous URE not the center of attention every minute!

13th_floor
724 posts
msg #63272
Ignore 13th_floor
modified
6/2/2008 9:24:28 PM

Niko I posted that PTPE on Saturday!!
Do you expexct
me to hold URE hand.
Unlike U that posts on here all day ,I TRADE during the day.
I can't update everything ,you gotta use your own mind!

It was a RE POST of PTPE at 12 pm ,how dumb are U?
If U'ed looked at the chat log U'ed see I talked about shorting PTPE even before the OPEN!

luc1grunt
622 posts
msg #63273
Ignore luc1grunt
6/2/2008 9:35:22 PM

13th, I have nothing against you, but I would be careful of throwing timmay's name around. That could lead to some ugly assumptions by serious traders. His broken track record and self absorbed, self promotion style fall into the ugly trait of "lack of humility".

Save this thread and review in a year and in retrospection evaluate the outcome of your trading. If it is still rock steady, great job. If you struggled, take a look at character deep-down. Everyone has great days and everyone has losing days. How they are handled inside is what seperates the winners from losers.

Just a few thoughts as I am also just trying to help.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · POST YOUR LIVE TRADES HERE!!<< 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 162 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.