StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · POST YOUR LIVE TRADES HERE!!<< 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 ... 162 >>Post Follow-up
FuriousThug
256 posts
msg #64371
Ignore FuriousThug
6/26/2008 3:30:37 PM

My DXD is up 12% since entry...no sign yet that it's time to sell.

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #64373
Ignore johnpaulca
6/26/2008 3:39:16 PM

I would ring the register, but then again, I am a BIG chicken (<:

FuriousThug
256 posts
msg #64374
Ignore FuriousThug
6/26/2008 3:41:16 PM

DJI has sliced through its May 2006 highs pretty convincingly. Needs a pretty strong last 20mins to close above them.

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #64375
Ignore johnpaulca
6/26/2008 3:44:59 PM

I circled what happened the last time when it became this overbought.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

FuriousThug
256 posts
msg #64377
Ignore FuriousThug
6/26/2008 3:47:27 PM

Only difference was that it was still within its near-term trading range...

TrendSurfer
109 posts
msg #64378
Ignore TrendSurfer
6/26/2008 3:52:29 PM

Way to go thug...

Looks like this thing gonna hand me another chunk of change before the closing bell. I'm gonna have to pocket this one right now at 63.25.

TrendSurfer
109 posts
msg #64380
Ignore TrendSurfer
6/26/2008 4:09:15 PM

Ok then, finished right at $3 per share positive on this DDM / DXD stop and reverse trade from yesterdays last hour.

I still have a bullish bias (WHAT!!!) until any move confirms. But extremely flexible to opportunities the markets may offer.

This washout today along with the news headlines fanning the flame could be all it takes to turn this thing. I get excited when I see people running trying to find an exit, I'm happily holding open the door for them.

Doesn't matter where she goes, I'll trade it either way. I will draw new lines at 10am in the morning.

Cheers All

FuriousThug
256 posts
msg #64383
Ignore FuriousThug
6/26/2008 7:09:25 PM

Still bullish? That's the spirit. According to Marketwatch, this summer's oil highs will sink stocks...one tech analyst said that if tomorrow is another day like today, there may need to be government intervention in the markets...

...not like there isn't already.

TrendSurfer
109 posts
msg #64385
Ignore TrendSurfer
modified
6/26/2008 7:39:32 PM

I trade my account in 2-5 days swings 90% of the time. This is my time... I had the DXD at my back for weeks. Trading others that move as well. I have a bullish bias for a rally when it triggers.

I wasn't long, hung up in something the last few days, run for the hills. I was bullish in cash since last week, right where I wanted to be. I'm always EARLY to the game, so I can see the transition. With emotions totally secure. Let the market tank another day or two, just increases the probabilities of a sharp rally. I'll be happy take a few more dollars from the last to bailout until that happens, run baby run. When the market rallies you'll know I'm fully on board. When it breaks that trend, I'll switch back.

I'm really surprised at how many don't get that in volatile markets the tops and bottoms are ragged and take patience. (Ok, not really surprised) I'm not a buy and hold investor. I'm a short term trend trader... Kinda makes a difference in a long term or short term bias, don't you think?

Also wanted to add. As part of my trading style, I finish the day, start the day with a bias and anticipate. I don't wish the markets to give me anything, I simply take what it offers.

FuriousThug
256 posts
msg #64387
Ignore FuriousThug
6/26/2008 9:40:42 PM

I still consider myself a novice trader, but I already cringe when I hear people say "the market's bottomed." Didn't believe it in March...don't believe it now.

I'm on the same page as you though - up or down, either way I'd like to think I'm going in the same direction.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · POST YOUR LIVE TRADES HERE!!<< 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 ... 162 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.