StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Paranoid Brother<< >>Post Follow-up
klynn55
747 posts
msg #72573
Ignore klynn55
3/12/2009 2:44:14 PM

My brother is really worried about the safety of his money in a brokerage account, not worried about failure, but worried some hacker steals his account. Does he have reason to worry , and if so, how can you protect your money!

marine2
963 posts
msg #72607
Ignore marine2
3/13/2009 1:24:27 AM

There is a security company out there that guarentees your personal info will be protected and insured. I do not remember the name off hand but this company has been advertising their services over the Florida radio air waves lately. You can probably find it if you search the internet. I hope this helps.

Robert2617
2 posts
msg #72669
Ignore Robert2617
3/13/2009 2:58:03 PM

Not sure if this will help but if you could post a link to his account with his username and password, I'm sure someone would be glad to help him out. :-) Kidding don't do that. Bad idea.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Paranoid Brother<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.