StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Pennies arent crap anymore<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
jrbikes
624 posts
msg #56459
Ignore jrbikes
modified
11/5/2007 6:46:15 PM

I was just curious if anyone is testing this scan?

HKBV, MYST, MENV, CLYW, GXPI, NNTN, IOPM, BSRC, (shaping up)

Money bags(13th Floor) where are you?

luc1grunt
622 posts
msg #56461
Ignore luc1grunt
11/5/2007 9:26:10 PM

I have to say pennies are still crap.

jrbikes
624 posts
msg #56497
Ignore jrbikes
11/6/2007 7:44:33 PM

OH MAN!

Well I guess Im on my own!

see you guys later!

SAFeTRADE
630 posts
msg #56676
Ignore SAFeTRADE
modified
11/11/2007 3:49:57 PM

JR is CCYG on your radar?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Notice how it made a new low but weekly rsi(2) is increasing along with both rsi(14) and weekly rsi(14) are increasing. I dunno, what u think? I don't have ma(9) and ma(18) plotted. See what you think.

Good trading...

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #56698
Ignore johnpaulca
modified
11/12/2007 1:22:20 PM

PTSEF poped up on my scan...looks quite nice.

jrbikes
624 posts
msg #56725
Ignore jrbikes
modified
11/13/2007 6:41:40 PM

CCYG not a lot of volume, but, here is what I think!

Buy over 6.11

Stop at 5.50

your guess is as good as mine!

I have noticed that I am always a little late, so I have reconfigured the scan! we will see!

Watch MVBY

jrbikes
624 posts
msg #56832
Ignore jrbikes
modified
11/18/2007 9:13:02 PM

CCYG

Looks good!

Good find, low volume but some do that and rocket up

Post more of them!

The EMA(18) is lined up nicely in the appropriate direction now, watch it if you are in it, I think it is going to go now!

IOPM

astroanalyst
48 posts
msg #56853
Ignore astroanalyst
11/19/2007 8:04:29 PM

@ jrbikes

Thought I'd chime in here as I've been enjoying your "Penny Posts" recently...Admittedly, while they may be a "crap" shoot, IMO, that's half the fun :) In the spirit of "paying it forward", I did a little DD on CCYG...

It goes without saying Biotech can be dicey and Stem Cell research even more so, but I think their recently awarded patent (11/9/07) shows some potential...

Per the Patent announcement:

"Using this now-patented technology, exclusively licensed to CellCyte from the US Department of Veterans Affairs, the company is developing stem cell enabling therapeutic products designed to allow more efficient delivery and significantly increased retention of adult stem cells to diseased and other target organs, such as the heart. Dr. Ronald Berninger, Chief Scientific Officer of CellCyte Genetics explains, “The goal of CellCyte’s stem cell targeting/retention therapies is to enhance the number of cells available for regeneration of damaged tissue, and thereby markedly increase opportunities for healing and restoring organ function. The company’s first product in development, CCG-TH30, is designed to target autologous bone-marrow-derived (adult) stem cells to the heart of patients after a heart attack.”

“In preclinical models, CCG-TH30 has been shown to increase the retention of stem cells up to as much as 77% in pre-clinical models as compared to conventional methods, which achieve only up to about 6%.”, Berninger states. “Importantly, CellCyte’s product candidate, along with stem cells, can both be delivered intravenously through a patient’s circulatory system without an invasive procedure.”

77% vs. 6% and intravenous delivery...Hmmmm...

More info:

http://www.cellcyte.com/News.html

Here's the latest 10Q (11/14/07) and Financials courtesy of Yahoo!:

http://biz.yahoo.com/e/071114/ccyg.ob10qsb.html

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/is?s=CCYG.OB

As for TA, from where I'm sitting, it looks like there might be some resistance overhead around $ 6.60 and support around $ 6.00...FWIW, I think there's enough gas in the tank to take a poke at the resistance, then back off, regroup and push through with most likely another news release fueling another volume surge...

As for the low volume issue, take a look at TTEG...the low volume didn't seem to be an issue (.36 to 1.60 in a couple of months with AvgVol(90) = 60K)...FYI, it's currently basing and getting ready to go again :)

HTH...Thanks for sharing...

GLTA...

jrbikes
624 posts
msg #56893
Ignore jrbikes
modified
11/20/2007 7:22:09 PM

could it be? a new penny friend!

When ever you feel like exchanging ideas, you just go right on ahead and post em, Buddy!

HMIT
GLE
GSML

FKLT

I put the charts on the floor and my dog stepped on FKLT,so its a go!

astroanalyst
48 posts
msg #56936
Ignore astroanalyst
11/22/2007 12:38:17 AM

@ jrbikes...hopefully any potential new friendship is worth more than a penny ;) Thanks for the invitation to join in...

FWIW, here's my TA take on your latest Penny Picks...

HMIT: currently hemmed in between the 20sma and the 50sma...it looks like it needs to do more consolidating with the 50sma holding up as support...It'll probably retest .0125 - .015 to flush out the weak hands...

Chart: http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=HMIT&p=D&b=5&g=0&id=p06026085119

GLE: Nice pick...I've been watching this myself after the first pop back in late September...I guess great minds think alike :)

Anywho, similar scenario as HMIT, between the 20sma and the 50sma...it's basing nicely and will possibly retest the .21 - .22 area before working the next leg up to meet the 200sma around .40

Chart: http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=GLE&p=D&b=5&g=0&id=p06026085119

GSML: 50sma currently holding but, look for the 200sma to be retested around .14 - .16 and possibly dipping to .12...

Chart: http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=GSML&p=D&b=5&g=0&id=p06026085119

FKLT: Give that dog a bone ;) This looks to me like a nice steady climber...definitely worth a few pennies, but I'm just gonna watch for now as it looks oversold with a probable retest of the .025 - .03 area coming up...

Chart: http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=fklt&p=D&b=5&g=0&id=p06026085119

Thanks again for sharing...Maybe next time I'll throw a few out there...it'd be interesting to see which one your dog might stand on :)

A Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving to all SF'ers...

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Pennies arent crap anymore<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.