StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Perfect Stock Alert<< >>Post Follow-up
olathegolf
119 posts
msg #95730
Ignore olathegolf
8/19/2010 1:06:26 PM

I found this website about a week ago. It's free and I like their technical analyses. They upload a video every night.

http://perfectstockalert.com/

gabestogie
79 posts
msg #95761
Ignore gabestogie
8/20/2010 9:33:56 PM

olathegolf:
If you truly want to learn technical analysis PSA is the site to learn it. He holds class every trading day and members have acess to his ongoing 100 perfect stock picks. So far he gave out 4 and all have been winners. His method is a winning method with no hype involved. I thought I knew a lot until he started teaching and has proven to be top notch in my book.
regards,
Gabe

medowz
59 posts
msg #95779
Ignore medowz
8/22/2010 1:11:24 PM

Run this guy on gumshoe.com

FWIW

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #95790
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
8/23/2010 12:38:48 PM

You mean this site:

http://www.stockgumshoe.com/reviews/perfect-stock-alert/

I looked at them at the suggestion of gabestogie, and it seemed innocuous at the time. Shortly afterwards it went to a paid subscriber model, so I didn't bother to look any more.

I would be concerned regarding some of the comments above, especially about no refunds and getting barred from the site for no valid reason. Like in all things that involve money, let the buyer beware.

olathegolf
119 posts
msg #95793
Ignore olathegolf
8/23/2010 2:07:49 PM

I've only been following his site for a couple weeks but maybe his model has changed. I don't see the big fees stockgumshoe is referring to. Almost everything on his website is free. He posts a free 5 - 10 minute video every night with his analysis of the broader markets.

The training course is only 50 bucks for a month. That's not a lot of capital to find out one way or the other. I don't have a vested interest one way or the other but it might be worth a look.

+++++++++++++
FROM THE WEBSITE:
Join Our Founder In Our Live Trading Course: Learn How To Read Charts Using The Perfect Stock Alert Method of Technical Analysis, While Our Founder Swing Trades His Own Stock Picks Right In Front You, Live! Get His Entry Points, Exit Points, Stop Loss Limits, & The Reasoning Behind Every Swing Trade He Makes, As It Happens.

Each course covers everything you'll need to know to trade like our Founder, including:

How to set up your charts
What indicators to use
Advanced techniques on how to read charts
Swing Trade Alerts
Proper stop loss limits
Entry points
Exit points
And much more!
Students will have access to our Founder's Swing Trade Alerts (a private list of swing trade opportunities) and have full access to our Founder for one hour, each trading day. Classes are held each market day for the duration of the Live Trading Course: Class begins at 8:00 a.m. & ends at 9:00 a.m. (Central Time).

Each Month's Trading Course is limited to 200 Students (Max), and is available on a first come first serve basis. Students will be required to pay a $50 registration fee for the month long course. This fee is non-refundable and goes toward covering the cost of this free website. Once a registration fee has been received, the student will be e-mailed a personal password to access our live trading room for the duration of the scheduled trading course.

Eman93
4,750 posts
msg #95801
Ignore Eman93
8/23/2010 6:15:20 PM

I have been to the site and found some of the information useful.

I do not blindly follow anyone's trades that is just asking for trouble.

It is free but you need to pay for the chat room.

I find the chart pattern trader much more in depth and educational.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #96093
Ignore karennma
9/9/2010 8:52:22 AM

olathegolf
msg #95730
- olathegolf 8/19/2010 1:06:26 PM
I found this website about a week ago. It's free and I like their technical analyses. They upload a video every night.
http://perfectstockalert.com/
====================================

He's VERY biased to the short side.
Short, short, short.
I don't know how he's making money since he's been short since July.

pirate67
99 posts
msg #96114
Ignore pirate67
9/9/2010 11:03:16 PM

Karen, don.t forget the disclaimer: read it and weep!

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Perfect Stock Alert<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.