StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Phoenix quest<< >>Post Follow-up
VousDeux
17 posts
msg #47206
Ignore VousDeux
9/27/2006 10:06:17 PM

Greetings:

OK, I've been playing around with SF for a couple of weeks now. I've read the manual, and I've found some pretty powerful things here that have great potential.

However, what I was most hoping to find is tools that would allow me to quickly and easily identify where the relative strength is in a weak sector. Maybe I'm missing something here, but I'm not having much luck.

The closest thing I've been able to come up with is something that uses the double-bottom() and slow stochastics() functions at the core. But I can't quite figure how I could also have it look for these characteristics in whatever sector happens to be the weakest at the time.

It would be really handy to be able to identify when a sector has been pulling back for a few days, but maybe a few securities within that weak sector are demonstrating some bullish characteristics.

I know I could specify a sector in my filter, but it would be awesome if it could just look for the weak sector on it's own.

Just my two-cents...

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Phoenix quest<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.