StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Ponzi scheme - stock market<< >>Post Follow-up
four
5,087 posts
msg #111906
Ignore four
modified
3/1/2013 12:22:37 AM

http://etfdailynews.com/2013/02/20/the-stock-market-is-a-giant-ponzi-scheme-dow-jones-industrial-average-sp-500/

http://www.businessinsider.com/sometimes-you-can-fight-the-fed-2013-2

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #111910
Ignore karennma
3/1/2013 8:15:15 AM

Businessinsider:
"Despite the evidence that QE is not working as planned (employment and GDP remain lackluster) the Fed continues on this course as QE has become the proverbial financial crack pipe that allows the asset markets to continue higher and higher."

Well, yeah. That's why I'm here!
roflmao!

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #111911
Ignore karennma
3/1/2013 8:27:53 AM

ETFDailynews:
"Don`t be left looking for a chair, when the music stops."
=================================================

Amen!
Ponzi Scheme? For sure!
Every scalper knows this.
I look at trading this way .. basically, you're "loaning" the market your money, so that you can get it back ASAP -- with interest (cap gains).
;>)

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #111915
Ignore karennma
3/1/2013 8:47:13 AM

The FED giveth, and the FED taketh away.
Knowing that makes me nervous.
It can happen when you least expect.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #111916
Ignore karennma
3/1/2013 9:15:38 AM

BusinessInsider:
"And by the look of the S&P 500's long term chart, it looks like it is about to peak soon, and form a significant triple top with the 2000 and 2007 peaks-see the attached chart."
======================================================================

I'm definitely feeling that!
I'm about ready to close out my positions.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Ponzi scheme - stock market<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.