StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Pump & Dump<< >>Post Follow-up
cjg123
7 posts
msg #79936
Ignore cjg123
modified
9/23/2009 6:34:04 PM

Anyone interested in Pump and Dump stocks?

Got this one e-mailed to me today. EMGE from trypennystocks.com

Love the disclaimer "Never invest in any stock featured on our site or emails unless you can afford to lose your entire investment"

Risky stuff but if you play them right and watch them closely you might be able to come out ahead.

13th_floor
724 posts
msg #79943
Ignore 13th_floor
9/23/2009 8:49:31 PM

I subscribe to over 15 pump newsletters..I love getting spammed with this stuff...I know the "elite" pumpers too,the ones that can really move them,if I get a few of the same stocks from the top pumpers,I go on green

EMGE I had listed in the penny thread,jumped on it,2 elite pumps sent 9/21 (1.55 open),1 yesterday
CYSG I got 3 from the better pumpers yesterday morning/afternoon

When they fall,get dumped,they can be nasty,so only experienced (that know the deal) traders need apply

13th_floor
724 posts
msg #80011
Ignore 13th_floor
9/24/2009 6:10:06 PM

A one stop shop for those watching for pumps

http://stockreads.com/

EMGE still going,another 34%,hods all day penny by penny

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Pump & Dump<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.