StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Q & A for IPAD App<< >>Post Follow-up
stratiG
147 posts
msg #109359
Ignore stratiG
12/13/2012 10:38:17 AM

Anyone have an idea, how to look back when running a filter on the app? I can't
seem to be able to find the button.

thx

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #109363
12/13/2012 10:52:32 AM

Thanks for the great feedback!

Right now, the only method for checking past dates on the app is adding the " date offset is " text to your filter.

Thank you again, and please let us know if you have any additional questions or comments about the app.

StockFetcher Support

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #109364
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
12/13/2012 11:15:33 AM

That is somewhat labor-intensive, having to change the filter syntax each time. Are you planning to have the same capability as currently through the web site?

stratiG
147 posts
msg #109367
Ignore stratiG
12/13/2012 11:26:32 AM

thanks for the response

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #109368
12/13/2012 11:29:56 AM

We agree completely that the current method of modifying the filter text is a pain and nowhere near optimal. Please look for the next update to contain a much friendlier method of accomplishing this task.

StockFetcher Support

manumoneya
41 posts
msg #109377
Ignore manumoneya
modified
12/13/2012 9:31:05 PM

Is it possible that we can right the new filter in this app ? Is it possible to provide a link that set the dateoffset 1 (day , week , month) behind on click , i mean just to set the date offset we need to click edit filter then there we edit the dateoffset and the press done , instead of that please provide just small link in the corner ,to set the dateoffset , as we have on the main site(stockfetcher.com) .

I also suggest to stockfetcher team to start new thread where they can post up comming features either in main site or in App , people are always exited to know , what is coming soon from stockfetcher side .... and on that thread people can also provide the suggestions , ideas and reviews .

Thanks all the forum members to provide such a valuable knowledge for learning , i am new to stock market and the post in the forum really help me to understand the stock market.

StockFetcher team thanks for the Apple App,
ManuMoneya

rjmM
5 posts
msg #110392
Ignore rjmM
1/21/2013 8:58:55 PM

Is there a stockfetcher app that will work on a samsung note 2?

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #110401
1/22/2013 6:14:12 AM

Hi,

StockFetcher does not currently have an Android application.

StockFetcher.com Support

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #111141
Ignore karennma
2/7/2013 11:51:25 AM

Where's the slider thingy on the IPAD so you can pinpoint certain areas on a chart.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Q & A for IPAD App<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.