StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · QQQ trend<< >>Post Follow-up
grass
10 posts
msg #33327
Ignore grass
9/20/2004 11:54:19 AM

Hi All,

According to my interpretation of the technicals QQQ is about to tumble.
What's your oppinion about the market trend (specifically QQQ) ?

I have another question regarding this site: Can I search a specific set of stocks (my portfolio for instance) for certain indicators ? If yes, can someone please explain how ?

cegis
235 posts
msg #33329
Ignore cegis
9/20/2004 4:08:17 PM

grass,

> Can I search a specific set of stocks (my portfolio for instance) for certain indicators ?

Here's one way to do it:

- Set up one or more filters that contain your indicators. How many you set up depends on what you're looking for.

- Set up a Watch List, selecting Advanced Filter Matching, and add your filter(s) to the list.

- Manually enter the stocks in the list.

Now, when you select the list, SF will indicate which filter(s) the stocks match.

HTH,

C

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #33331
Ignore EWZuber
9/20/2004 10:41:03 PM

I believe the QQQ is in the process of changing trends. Right now it is in a consolidation pattern and it is often wise to wait for the change of trend or the outcome of the consolidation to be confirmed before committing a position.
JMHO

kgriffen
49 posts
msg #33337
Ignore kgriffen
9/21/2004 7:05:38 PM

I believe QQQ has not closed below it's 14-day EMA for 20 days now. The current trend appears to be up. Until it closes below its EMA14, I play it long.

-kg

kgriffen
49 posts
msg #33367
Ignore kgriffen
9/23/2004 10:42:03 PM

And now it's down ;)

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #33369
Ignore TheRumpledOne
9/24/2004 12:48:00 AM

On Friday, the rsi(2) of QQQ showed NEGATIVE DIVERGENCE. That usually means in 1 - 3 days LOOK OUT BELOW.

Santos R.
2 posts
msg #33377
Ignore Santos R.
9/24/2004 7:56:47 PM

The

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · QQQ trend<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.