StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Question to you all on my suggestion to have......<< >>Post Follow-up
marine2
963 posts
msg #155017
Ignore marine2
modified
12/18/2020 1:52:58 PM

Just wondering if my suggestion to StockFetcher staff to consider adding in the “Tools” section, Business News and Financial News, sections for each stock we look up there?

It would give us the latest news on a specific stock, all to give us “heads-up” action on a company that interests us.

Oh I’m sure StockFetcher would most likely say they have no avenue to add this or there isn’t enough interest from their clients to want that. It’s their usual answer to requests it seems.

But, what do WE think of these ideas in adding more tools at our disposal, the News and Financial sections to our Tools section? I think it would help us finalize our decision to either buy or sell positions.

Your feedback will be most welcome. Thank you!

Mactheriverrat
3,135 posts
msg #155022
Ignore Mactheriverrat
12/18/2020 9:33:13 PM

Can't hurt.

marine2
963 posts
msg #155024
Ignore marine2
12/18/2020 11:02:04 PM

Thank you Mac in getting back to me. I sent my suggestion in. Hopefully, SF will like the idea and adopt both. Merry Christmas!

Mactheriverrat
3,135 posts
msg #155025
Ignore Mactheriverrat
12/19/2020 11:35:14 AM

Your Welcome!
Merry Christmas to you also!!!

SFMc01
358 posts
msg #155027
Ignore SFMc01
12/19/2020 5:03:12 PM

Does anyone remember the last suggestion that StockFetcher actually incorporated? Anything in 2020? 2019?

marine2
963 posts
msg #155029
Ignore marine2
12/20/2020 2:40:15 AM

Years ago it seems. I have suggested a few things over the years but, SF either says, sorry not enough people have shown interest in it, or they say, nice idea, we will put in our think-about-it list. Never to be heard from again. From improving Apples I-Pad App’s features for SF, or having a longer time frame when giving us filter results (currently it covers a very short time frame). It costs money apparently to improve their site. But, even with SF’s misgivings the basics of their site we still enjoy and need.

Merry Christmas everyone!

marine2
963 posts
msg #155031
Ignore marine2
modified
12/20/2020 1:50:05 PM

My suggestion here was answered from S.F. , they said, thank you for your input and they will pass it on to their developer. Ha, you know where my suggestion is going, right into their “T” file, yes their trash can.

At least what S.F. Could do is add those two things I suggested into their “up-level” subscription.

My feeling is, this added two features in their “Tools” section would only enhance themselves in providing that “up-level” subscriber more informative goodies to help make the subscriber either make more money or help them from losing money.

Oh well, I tried. Merry Christmas everyone!

Mactheriverrat
3,135 posts
msg #155034
Ignore Mactheriverrat
12/20/2020 6:38:04 PM

The “up-level” subscription isn't a bad idea at all. Just depends what SF is willing to do. SF work's fine for me in scans and setup charts.

I use SF for the scans and TC2000 web version / Silver version (9.99 a month) for my charts. Also Finviz for scans also sometimes. Some traders out there think you need to pay a lot of money for some monthly fancy setups. We all get the same price action and volume. Its what we add to that gets the setups we want.

The only thing so far with TC2000 Silver version is they shut down mid-mornings to 11 PM CST on Saturday's for maintenance.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Question to you all on my suggestion to have......<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.