StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Quick question on Metastock<< >>Post Follow-up
sunnyD
6 posts
msg #35537
Ignore sunnyD
4/6/2005 8:00:42 PM

Anyone using Metastock 9.0 Pro and if you are, what is your opinion? SF is great for filters but I need something RT.

Thanks,
sunnyD

scvidar
87 posts
msg #35538
Ignore scvidar
4/6/2005 8:23:35 PM

Check out Real Time Technical Alerts thread I started on 3/26/05. I asked the same question generally and it seems TradeStation seems to be the preferred. The cost seems outrageously expensive to me. I still haven't decided myself yet.

scvidar

sunnyD
6 posts
msg #35539
Ignore sunnyD
4/6/2005 9:28:17 PM

Thanks scvidar. From my trials and tribulations, and being in Canada, our choices are a bit more limited. Right now i am considering TradeFreedom to trade, eSignal for a RT feed and metastock for intraday charts.

I think the costs will be made up just in reduced commissions on the trades and the signals will be clearer but...

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Quick question on Metastock<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.