StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · RDN<< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 19 >>Post Follow-up
dforant1
76 posts
msg #66197
Ignore dforant1
8/14/2008 6:30:49 PM

RDN still doing well, lot's of action daily. Going from .80 late July to pushing 4 bucks. High on the list of RFR.

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #66204
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
8/14/2008 9:16:54 PM

Great observation man, but your a little late because RDN is done. It's now going to crash.

RIGGS

dforant1
76 posts
msg #66238
Ignore dforant1
8/15/2008 7:20:45 PM

RDN rocks again today......

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #66248
Ignore TheRumpledOne
modified
8/15/2008 9:12:31 PM

That's just another reason to ignore what others say and focus on YOUR TRADE, YOUR PORTFOLIO, YOUR SYSTEM, ETC...

Yes, the RFR stocks are pumping out the 10% gains or better now. Did you watch ABK this week?

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #66256
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
8/15/2008 11:02:45 PM

" RDN rocks again today......"
_________

...and there's your exhausted "volume spike" as predicted. OBV is maxed out. Which means, everyone will now be selling. Remember, you posted this heads up at 6:30PM last night. Which means everyone missed all that cash on the gap today. The intraday chart shows the "crash" in progress. Do you see the max out on OBV, and where it currently is now? Do you see the negative divergence everywhere?

Now here's what you should have read b-4 your over extended discovory. Here's a quote from their recent conference call...

"Radian Asset is writing minimal new business and, the Company's principal mortgage insurance subsidiary ("Radian Guaranty"), such that Radian Asset will become wholly-owned by Radian Guaranty. In exchange for this and certain other flexibility, the Company will be required, among other things, to (a) reduce the total outstanding principal amount of the revolving loans from $200 million to $150 million, (b) permanently reduce the commitment size to $150 million (with further reductions of the commitment size to $100 million to occur upon certain liquidity events)"

Currently RDN's Operating margin is MINUS (-) 146%! Their current Profit Margin is again, MINUS (-) 183%! That is sad business, and that is why you always "buy the rumor, and sell the news!" And that's just what that "volume spike" today was all about. From it's high of $4.65 to $4.44. Like I said...TIMMMMMMBER!!!!!!!!

I loved the part where it said..."among OTHER things..." LOL And Avery...stop pretending you know something about this. LOL...CLEARLY you don't. Funny....

- WALLSTREETGENIUS -

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #66257
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
8/15/2008 11:05:56 PM

"That's just another reason to ignore what others say and focus on YOUR TRADE, YOUR PORTFOLIO, YOUR SYSTEM, ETC... "

Uhhh, he didn't say he OWNED the stock. Nor is it in his "PORTFOLIO." He simple gave his observation on the stock, as did "I". You know...kinda what we do here dummy! Right? And as AWAYS Avery...I'll be on the winning end. I cant call myself a wallstreetGENIUS unless I am right? When will you learn to stop getting in the way of yourself man?...LOL

" Did you watch ABK this week? "....

LOL...here we go again...LOL Yeah, ABK's yet another that's about to "crash!" LOL...nice call Avery, but I think you TOO are about 3-days too late! LOL

RIGGS

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #66264
Ignore TheRumpledOne
8/16/2008 9:37:18 AM

LATE on ABK? Now that's funny!!

I made 20% on my ABK trade WHILE ON VACATION this week.

Entry 4.19 Exit 5.45

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #66268
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
8/16/2008 10:38:06 AM

LATE on ABK? Now that's funny!!

I made 20% on my ABK trade WHILE ON VACATION this week.

Entry 4.19 Exit 5.45

Funny Avery...I looked, but didn't see the "ABK" entry post anywhere on SF. Care to share that link with all of us? I would LOVE to see that one Avery! PLEASE, show us!...and didn't you mean 4.19 and an exit of 4.29? 5.45 sure is a far cry from 4.29! What happened to your .10 cent rule there dude? Yes, now we HAVE to see this IN ADVANCE trade. So where's the link RumpledOne???....

Something tells me this request will come upon deaf ears...LOL

RIGGS

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #66269
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
8/16/2008 11:01:28 AM

Oh, and don't try to feed us THIS link....

http://beta.stockfetcher.com/sfforums/?q=view&tid=56077&start=260&isiframe=

That was nothing more than an "observation."
Didn't see an entry point OR exit. So in
advance...."NICE TRY!"

RIGGS

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #66307
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
8/17/2008 7:50:40 AM

"Something tells me this request will come upon deaf ears...LOL "

LOL...you're so predictable Avery....

RIGGS

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · RDN<< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 19 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.