StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Real Time Technical Indicator Level Alarm<< >>Post Follow-up
rfalkner
13 posts
msg #89899
Ignore rfalkner
3/19/2010 2:40:36 AM

Is there any Real Time Technical Indicator Level Alarm software/Platform that gives an Audible Alarm when levels of any technical indicator is hit? I am at this point only interested in the alarm.

straken
469 posts
msg #90013
Ignore straken
3/20/2010 2:03:41 PM

Your broker? most brokers have some sort of alert for certain conditions. TOS, IB, ST, GSCO all have email alerts for price and volume movement. I get alerts on my Iphone and blackberry for preset price changes and MA crossovers, custom alerts from Goldman if the stocks in your watchlist.
If you want something other than just standard indicator movements there are third party apps such as stockfinder which allows you to create your own custom indicators and send an alert by email if the condition has passed your rule.
Several apps and broker tools will initiate an on screen alert if your rule or condition is passed, but you can't watch TV and wait for a bell to go off to place a trade.

Might look at the following:
Stockfinder
Garsworld
ninjatrader
or search for the following "rule based trading" there are many to choose from.

epoch
12 posts
msg #90029
Ignore epoch
3/20/2010 11:02:34 PM

Wealth Lab offers audible alarms on a decent array of indicators. Does not scan market for you. You have to create a list of stocks (data sets) you want to follow.

I had use of it through Fidelity. Not sure how to get it otherwise.

Used it but didn't like it. Usually when one triggers, all trigger.

thyname
16 posts
msg #90060
Ignore thyname
3/21/2010 6:34:16 PM

Straken: any experience with Garsworld (StockVision)? Thanks!

straken
469 posts
msg #90062
Ignore straken
3/21/2010 7:19:50 PM

thyname 3/21/2010 6:34:16 PM

Straken: any experience with Garsworld (StockVision)? Thanks!
=====================================================

None myself, but several members here has expressed nothing but cheers for it.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #90064
Ignore karennma
3/21/2010 8:05:35 PM

I'm in the garsworld chatroom now.
Here's what I found ... a quote from "Gar" ...
"Our upcoming "powerscan" version will rock the world. Nearly every conceivable scan, programmable, and real time."

There are several SF members in the chatrrom now. I won't say their names.
If you want to know who's there, then, go over there yourself and find out.
If you don't TRY the trial, then shame on you!

thyname
16 posts
msg #90074
Ignore thyname
3/21/2010 10:25:05 PM

Karenma: I am there as well right now with username "thy". It is 10:25 PM EST

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #90075
Ignore karennma
3/21/2010 10:52:37 PM

thy:
KEWL, eh?
See you tomorrow!
$$$$
:>)

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Real Time Technical Indicator Level Alarm<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.