StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Real-time screening software<< >>Post Follow-up
evo34
82 posts
msg #109900
Ignore evo34
1/7/2013 3:31:48 AM

Can anyone recommend a real-time screening service? It needs to be a bit more flexible than SF (I need to create indicators that use more than simple close price as input), but other than that, should be pretty cheap and simple. I would use only the scanning feature, not backtesting or charting or anything. I've looked around a bit, but just making sure I'm not missing something people here have used and liked.

ZeroSum
33 posts
msg #109908
Ignore ZeroSum
modified
1/7/2013 10:54:44 AM

By "real time" I assume you mean intraday. Thinkorswim will do screens/scans on intraday data. Taking that a step further, Trade-Ideas will do intraday scans, except that the scans are running all the time (you don't have to press the Scan button) and will alert you the moment your criteria is met.

evo34
82 posts
msg #109933
Ignore evo34
1/7/2013 4:15:27 PM

Thanks. I need it to be very customized, though (taking traditional technical indicators but applying them to calculated values rather than close prices).

moby
314 posts
msg #109981
Ignore moby
1/8/2013 9:57:19 PM

www.garsworld.com

real-time intraday scans with charts and papertrader. Is a free trial.

vinci
13 posts
msg #110015
Ignore vinci
1/9/2013 6:20:39 PM

Look into Nebadawn.com. Has a free trial.

tomm1111
202 posts
msg #110019
Ignore tomm1111
1/9/2013 8:37:38 PM

NinjaTrader + a purchased data feed. A lot of flexibility/steep learning curve.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Real-time screening software<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.