StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Remember Jones Soda, Heelys and Crox .. ?<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
straken
469 posts
msg #90253
Ignore straken
3/24/2010 1:59:40 PM

karennma
karennma 3/24/2010 9:04:07 AM

Nevertheless, with SUMMER coming, I'm gonna add JOEZ to my watchlist.
:>)
===========================================================
I hope you make a killing off them, I just don't pay much mind to clothes fads. Especially teen ones since its so competitive and the kids change their mind almost instantly. I look for new trends such as DDRX. I bought 10K shares last year @ .60 ea cause I thought it would be a trendsetter. I sold them at 24.00 ish and still kicking myself over letting go of them when I knew Peets or Green Mountain would buy them sooner or later.

I sure wish I could spot another DDRX ; )

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Remember Jones Soda, Heelys and Crox .. ?<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.