StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Remove volume plot from charts<< >>Post Follow-up
Norm.Sash
26 posts
msg #98826
Ignore Norm.Sash
1/31/2011 5:10:21 PM

I thought I saw somewhere how to remove the volume plot at the bottom of the price chart in filter results. But heck, I can't find it. Can anyone direct me as to how to remove the volume plot?

four
5,087 posts
msg #98827
Ignore four
modified
1/31/2011 7:01:18 PM

click: SETTINGS
Configure Settings For: [Charts]

Hide Volume Plot*

* near the bottom

Norm.Sash
26 posts
msg #98829
Ignore Norm.Sash
1/31/2011 7:24:03 PM

That was it... thanks much. :)

Norm.Sash
26 posts
msg #98830
Ignore Norm.Sash
1/31/2011 7:35:01 PM

Hmmm... worked partly but not completely. I'm trying to remove the volume plot also from backtest results and from stock analysis. When viewing the results of a backtest there is a 'trades' tab. Activating that tab, and then clicking on one of the symbols in the list of trade a chart of the stock is displayed. This chart still has the volume plot on it.

Also, on the home page in the right column (scroll down the page) there is a place to enter a stock symbol and have it analyzed. That graph also has the volume plot.

Any idea how to remove the volume plot from these graphs?

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Remove volume plot from charts<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.