StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Reply To Stanley Kirk - AIQ<< >>Post Follow-up
BuffaloBill
17 posts
msg #30346
Ignore BuffaloBill
12/18/2003 9:35:49 PM

Stanley - Why AIQ?

AIQ is a fine product, but you have to pay real money for it!
Why not start with something that's free?
QUOTETRACKER - it has everything you'd ever need as a beginner.

I've been doing this for 20+ years and have never seen a gem like this.
I use it everyday now, and my trading has improved 50%!

All you need is a data feed; usually obtained from your broker for free.
Check it out at www.quotetracker.com. Let me know what you think.

Here's a little run-down:

- Streaming Real-Time quotes
- Live real-time intraday charts with technical indicators
- Streaming Level II Quotes
- Integrated Trading
- Intraday & Historical Chart Trend Lines
- Advanced Alert System with Email alerts
- NEWS Monitoring
- Multiple portfolios support
- Customizable portfolio views
- Scrolling Ticker Tape
- Historical charts from Prophet.nettm Portfolio Printing
- Proxy/SOCKS Support
- Ability to connect to many data feeds

QuoteTracker is a Windows program that provides streaming real-time quotes, Live intraday charts with Technical Indicators, Level II quotes, Time and Sales, alerts, news monitoring, and everything else you may need to effectively trade in today's market.
Now with Integrated Trading! You can trade through your own broker using QuoteTracker direct access interface. Order Entry and transaction monitoring is drastically faster. Cannot beat the price - it's FREE!
QuoteTracker supports markets all over the world, including (but not limited to): US, Canada, UK, France, Australia, Zurich, Germany, Hong Kong, Brussels, Italy, Amsterdam, South Africa, Jakarta, India, Sweden and others...

Regards,
Bill

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #30347
Ignore TheRumpledOne
12/19/2003 12:16:49 AM

I agree.

QuoteTracker is a great tool that beats any website trading platform hands down.

QT support is the best I have ever seen.

QT is free, but I registered my copy because I want to support QT. They deserve it.

donblack32
17 posts
msg #30368
Ignore donblack32
12/21/2003 11:21:26 PM

I currently pay $100 for Tradestation. If I were to cancel, would, say, a combination of Freetrade and QT be a viable replacement? Will I have the capacity to set trailing stops?

Thanks

Don Black

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Reply To Stanley Kirk - AIQ<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.