StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · SF 2.0 not loading today<< >>Post Follow-up
luc1grunt
622 posts
msg #56114
Ignore luc1grunt
10/28/2007 5:59:23 PM

Just completed transferring all data and systems to a new pc. SF 2.0 will not load, but I'm not exactly sure it is on my end.

All java updates are complete and java apps in my other programs are working.

No other website experiencing problems...brokers, charting software, etc

Anyone else having trouble with the 2.0 today?

tomb
267 posts
msg #56116
Ignore tomb
10/28/2007 6:42:14 PM

Hi,

StockFetcher 2.0 does not require Java, but does require the latest version of Adobe FlashPlayer. Below is a link to update your Flash Player:

http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

Tom
StockFetcher.com Support

luc1grunt
622 posts
msg #56117
Ignore luc1grunt
10/28/2007 6:58:07 PM

yeah, my mistake on java, too many apps to re-load.

I loaded the flash player. The new window opens for 2.0 but does not load (blank screen). I copy the url and paste in a new window and it seems to load ok. Getting through the glitches.

Thanks for the reply.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · SF 2.0 not loading today<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.