StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · SF Guys...I have a few simple requests wrt chart displays<< >>Post Follow-up
alf44
2,025 posts
msg #66258
Ignore alf44
modified
8/16/2008 12:24:59 AM

I would very much like the ability (option)... to "HIDE" the "Chart Indicator Legends"...when I pull up a chart from my filter results.

That is...chart pops up...ALL the indicator parameters attached to that chart...are hidden.

In a lot of cases, that option...would "clean up" the chart display quite nicely. TYVM

It would ALSO be nice...even GREAT... to be able to somehow have the ability to ...S-T-R-E-T-C-H ...the Lower Indicator windows "VERTICALLY" !!!

This would offer some flexibility...and allow the Lower Indicators in the chart to be better / fully displayed with MUCH MORE CLARITY !!!

---------------------------------------------------------

And YES...I have a NEW Indicator that I'm refining...and BOTH of these requests are an effort to achieve the BEST possible way to SEE and DISPLAY this indicator !!!

Thank you in advance !!!

Regards,

alf44

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #66267
Ignore alf44
modified
8/16/2008 10:28:18 AM

...also...

...the option to be able to "turn OFF the Price Bars" completely and show ONLY the overlays in the Upper Chart window...would be a kewl thing to be able to do. imo

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #66600
Ignore alf44
8/23/2008 4:43:42 PM

ahem...any thought being given to any of this ? tia

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · SF Guys...I have a few simple requests wrt chart displays<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.