StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · SF SUPPORT<< >>Post Follow-up
dcsnowden
52 posts
msg #112416
Ignore dcsnowden
3/25/2013 9:33:05 AM

Is there a problem with the filter builder function??? When I click on a saved filter it doesn't go to the page with all the filter phrases....the ones in the right hand box opposite the list of saved ones.... it just shows results at the bottom of the page.....the page you get when you first click on my filters from the home page. Is it me or are you guys at SF fiddling with stuff? THX...

DCS

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #112417
3/25/2013 9:54:58 AM

Please make sure you are toggled to "Filter Builder", and not "Classic". Additionally, please make sure you are using a browser that supports Adobe FlashPlayer. Without Adobe Flash, you will be defaulted to "Classic".

StockFetcher Support

dcsnowden
52 posts
msg #112419
Ignore dcsnowden
3/25/2013 12:05:56 PM

Already toggled between filter builder and classic....only change is the size of the box in which the filters are listed. Went into programs and found adobe acrobat 9 standard....adobe flash player 11 activeX...and adobe flash player 11 plugin. Rebooted and still no filter builder page.....What shoud I try next???

DCS

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #112420
3/25/2013 12:17:28 PM

Please confirm that you see both views below when toggling between Classic and Filter Builder (click to view larger image.)

Filter Builder

Classic View

StockFetcher Support

dcsnowden
52 posts
msg #112425
Ignore dcsnowden
3/25/2013 1:03:30 PM

I don't see either one of those....from the home page I'll click on my filters. It then takes me to the page with the large box of listed filters with there options on the right hand side...copy, rename, delete and so forth... then, if i choose one of those filters, the results just show up at the bottom of the large box which still fills up the top half of the page.

DCS

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #112426
3/25/2013 1:07:45 PM

Is it possibly the "Classic View" but the "My Filters" tab is selected? If you can supply a screenshot that would certainly help us further troubleshoot the issue.

StockFetcher Support

dcsnowden
52 posts
msg #112427
Ignore dcsnowden
3/25/2013 1:23:01 PM

Issue seems to be resolved. As expected...it was my computer. I just coincidentily went to a local online radio station...clicked on listen live...it requested that I get adobe flash player. Clicked on that...it was adobe flash player 11 which I had already found in my programs... followed the prompts..at which point it suggested I disable anti-virus and close all browsers. Finished the download and everything seems to work now. Haven't downloaded anything new in last 12 hours...everything was working fine last nite...so I'm not sure why this glitch showed up, but that was the problem....THX for your help

DCS

kirk123
22 posts
msg #112935
Ignore kirk123
4/24/2013 4:31:05 PM

I'm having issues with adobe 11. the chart-time function doesn't work. the charts are also looking funny that you can't understand them. is there an archived version of flash I can download so I can troubleshoot?

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #112936
4/24/2013 4:38:44 PM

Depending on your chart settings, when you click on a symbol from your filter results, this will bring up the Flash-based chart (assuming that is your selected format.) From this pop-up chart you should be able to use your mouse for interactive price details.

The thumbnail charts shown when running a filter are intended to be "quick-glance" charts and are not flash-based.

StockFetcher Support

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · SF SUPPORT<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.