StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · SF needs some active moderators IMHO<< >>Post Follow-up
rsarno
103 posts
msg #35205
Ignore rsarno
2/25/2005 12:29:57 AM

user guide "last updated on 7/8/2003"

I dont have a clue how many people subscribe to this service, but isnt it enough to pay for some interaction from management?

heck if it isnt enough, go ahaid and raise the price and i bet you will keep your members, and make enough where you can hire some coders to hang around and help us with questions or filters or whatever.

I mean i have been a member for maybe 3 months now? i dont even know who owns or moderates this site/service/tool !

I have seen countless requests for help that just go unanswered. How do those *paying* members feel about that? Being one of them i can say it doesnt feel good.

This is such an amazing tool, i really hate having any negative feelings at all, but some of this stuff bothers me.

hope my post didnt offend anyone, im just in a craby mood and wanted to take it out on someone, heh.

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #35207
2/25/2005 7:38:33 AM

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We've corrected the message in the upper right hand corner of the StockFetcher pages (this was reverted during a recent build). A new version of the user guide was made available 12/28/04.

Also here is a link to the recent announcement on the latest release of the manual:

We mainly monitor the "Comments, Bug and Requests" forum and make note of all user's requests. At the moment we're devoting all of our resources to a powerful back-testing tool so you'll have to pardon our silence until we're able to roll this out. We plan to jump on many of the other features after the back-testing tool is up and running.

As always, if you have any questions that require answers from us rather than members in general, feel free email us at support@stockfetcher.com.

Best regards,
Steve
StockFetcher.com Support

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · SF needs some active moderators IMHO<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.