- Ignore Mactheriverrat
|5/29/2022 2:15:51 PM
Using PPO 10,24,8 as momentum and CMF as buying pressure on a stock.
1. Sort the P20 column with 1 being the most recent stocks where price crossed above the 20 day moving average.
2. On the CMF column's all 4 should show positive flows. The first 2 or 3 should be at least.
On a chart one can draw red trend line's show uptrends in the CMF meaning buying pressure coming back into that stock.
3. Draw a red resistance line to show price is above previous downtrend .
4. PPO 10,24,8 is Momentum and CMF are for buy pressure of a stock.
5. Put on watch list for tomorrow.
6. The EMA 5 ,10,15 movements show above or below the MA 20 are just part of showing trends above or below the MA 20. They ARE NOT part of the trading criteria.
7. RSI 14 shows are for over the 70 line as being in over brought territory and could be subject for selling pressure. RSI 14 can stay for days above the 70 line in strong upward momentum stocks. Just remember every trader every where see's the same thing and be ready to sell as other's are doing the same thing. Keep you're stop loss on mental stop loss real short.
8. Momentum stock playing goes hand in hand with the rest of the markets. If markets are bearish the there's a higher chance that bearishness will crossover to other stocks.
9 Below filter is S& P 500.
RJF is on a 2nd day price cross above the 20 day moving average with the PPO 10,24,8 momentum being positive and the CMF's having positive buy pressure.