StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · SWM seeks SF for love, fun and financial advice<< >>Post Follow-up
betyerbottomdollar
169 posts
msg #57072
Ignore betyerbottomdollar
11/28/2007 12:33:25 AM

I give up. The town I live in is hopeless for any real prospects for love. Well, unless you are attracted to women with more fingers than teeth, chew their toenails and pee standing up. Half the people I know have been lucky enough to meet someone via the Internet, including my mother. She even married him (though he did a couple of years later. She keeps him in a little box in the laundry room).

Currently I have a "sort-of" girlfriend whom I can't stand to be around for more than a day. Last night, for the first time in two weeks, she asked how my day was. She started rubbing her leg against mine and so I thought I would really turn her on. I told her my stocks took a real whipper, then went on to explain a certain chart dynamic that included flags, volume and such. She cut me off in mid-sentence when I said "p/e ratio...". I could see her eyes glaze over and she told me she wasn't really that interested, grabbed her book about orphaned children, shut her legs and pulled the covers over her cleavage and that was it.

That gets old quick.

So my question now is, are there any ladies here who want to talk about chart patterns in bed? I am in my late twenties, tall and slim, quite fit and almost handsome if I do say so myself. My hobbies include (besides the obvious), rock climbing, playing in a band and traveling around the world (or even the next town if I have never been there). I am quite a catch. But humble, I swear! All I am really looking for is a good woman who loves having fun, enjoys talking about the markets and smells nice. Or will be willing to take a bath and spray something that smells nice :) Okay, just be willing to take a bath. I am not picky about age (but prefer women of legal age, thank you), or looks (I learned a long time ago real women are more than a pretty face) or portfolio (most people lose money in the markets anyway).

But a pulse would be a good start.

Shot in the dark...

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #57110
Ignore TheRumpledOne
11/28/2007 4:07:48 PM

You may have just started something here...LOL!

SF could add a singles section to the forum!

Then again, have you tried Craig's list personals?

rtucker
318 posts
msg #57119
Ignore rtucker
11/28/2007 4:53:32 PM

Re-consider hooking up with a trader. None of our our excuses for losses would work, as they do with our non-trading partners.

I recommend TradersWhores.com .
They have an excellent domination/humiliation package for when you behave badly in the market. And of course the "Donald Trump Extravaganza" is great when you need the attention that a big winning day deserves!

betyerbottomdollar
169 posts
msg #57123
11/28/2007 5:39:26 PM

I did try craigslist once.

Two weeks and a shot of penicillin later I decided that wasn't exactly the way to go.

Maybe rtucker is right. The ol lady I have now complains about the way I make love and doesn't like to hear that am only a quarter in her market according to my plan. She especially dislikes the blow-off top which, on occasion, results in a quick exit to cut my losses.
"I'm sorry baby, but sometimes short is better than long", I say.
"Oh, well then as far as you are concerned, the bottom is nowhere in sight. Get out."

But she does get excited when I break out the Bollinger Bands...

luc1grunt
622 posts
msg #57126
Ignore luc1grunt
11/28/2007 6:40:23 PM

Hit her with the Dirty Sanchez set up and see what she thinks.

betyerbottomdollar
169 posts
msg #57129
11/28/2007 7:51:39 PM

geezuz man, I thought I was getting racy with my innuendos... The dirty sanchez ranks up there with the donkey punch as what NOT to do to get a head.

guru_trader
485 posts
msg #57131
Ignore guru_trader
11/28/2007 8:01:44 PM

LOL ... those are some great responses!!!

Dude, most girls don't care about stocks and finances ... girls are all about accepting and taking and guys are about building and providing.

There was a couple sitting next to me at dinner the other night. It looked like their first date and it seemed like everything was going well until I heard the guy bring up "Market Capitalization". I noticed that his date started phasing out and staring at his hands and I could just hear her thinking ... "I wonder what his nails would look like with a little manicure and some fuchsia nail polish!"

luc1grunt
622 posts
msg #57138
Ignore luc1grunt
11/28/2007 9:19:21 PM

LOL...she was sizing up his fingers!!!!!!!

betyerbottomdollar
169 posts
msg #57143
11/28/2007 11:03:31 PM

Or maybe she just noticed that band on his ring finger.

Just a guess, but I think everyone that posts regularly (with the exception of the lovely Karenma) has a penis.

Maybe not Mary4Money, but M4M definitely has the biggest b@lls, that's for sure.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · SWM seeks SF for love, fun and financial advice<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.