StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Scan multiple filters for common stocks<< >>Post Follow-up
glider
59 posts
msg #35193
Ignore glider
2/23/2005 11:15:06 PM

Is it possible to scan a number of filters for common stocks and save the results in a new filter? I've searched the archives but cannot find any information on this.
Thanks in advance for any advice.

glider

rsarno
103 posts
msg #35194
Ignore rsarno
2/23/2005 11:37:29 PM

do you mean save the results in a new watch list?

glider
59 posts
msg #35196
Ignore glider
2/24/2005 1:21:19 AM

No. I would like to create a new filter to display the results. If this isn't possible, a watch list would be ok. I appreciate the reply.

glider

marine2
963 posts
msg #35201
Ignore marine2
2/24/2005 11:56:52 PM

Glider, I know what your talking about and I too would love finding the words/syntax to create a filter that would go thru my personal specific or all filters I currently have listed in "My Filters" and then those picks that this search filter found would be inserted automatically into a Watch List folder I would create previously, maybe called "Hot Picks" or have those stocks that were found put into a list form so I could add them manually into a specific "Watch List" folder

We do have something in the "Home" section of Stock Fetcher that lets you put one stock symbol in the analyzer program and it will match up with the first 10 filters you have in your "My Filters" or you can run that particular symbol against all of your filters in your "My Filters" for analyzation. This analyzer will show any filter matches (will say "matched" in red letters) that that selected symbol matched with.

But it is too bad this same program doesn't go a little further, the way we would like it to. Perhaps if we the members of this web site can ask Stock Fetcher to work on this request, maybe they will listen and create a deeper search program that can search selected multiple "My Filters" or all of them and present those found in a list form or automatically put them into a pre-designated filter that we identify for them either by its Watch List name or by a Watch List number.

I will put this same message here into the "Request, Improvement" section of our forum and hopefully one of the Stock Fetcher programmers will see it and respond. If it goes unnoticed well we will keep requesting for them to look into this matter.

Thanks for bringing up this subject.

Marine2

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Scan multiple filters for common stocks<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.