StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Scanner/Filter based on trendlines, triangles, etc.??<< >>Post Follow-up
Wowzers
35 posts
msg #94548
Ignore Wowzers
7/4/2010 4:19:31 PM

I recall someone on here advertising their stock scanner services that scanned based on trendlines, triangles etc. but cant find the thread. Does anyone remember the name of the site or can provide a link to the thread?

Thanks in advance

moby
314 posts
msg #94549
Ignore moby
7/4/2010 5:25:54 PM

I don't use it but www.chartpattern.com is one.

There is also www.nebadawn.com

Also, SF has quite a few good chart pattern scans.

Wowzers
35 posts
msg #94586
Ignore Wowzers
7/6/2010 1:22:38 PM

Hi moby,

Thanks for the links, they look handy, but I dont think those were the specific sites that I think were advertised here by that member. I remember the guy who was adversting had the same SF username as the domain he operated his scanner on (I think).

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #94587
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
7/6/2010 2:12:55 PM

There was a guy a while back named trendscanner who had some sort of service - can't tell you much more than that, or if it is still even in service.

moby
314 posts
msg #94606
Ignore moby
7/6/2010 11:18:11 PM

Yep, good memory Kevin, that was definitely him.

Wowzers
35 posts
msg #94618
Ignore Wowzers
7/7/2010 2:08:33 PM

Thanks guys, that name does ring a bell. Time to look through all those threads hes posted in. yay fun.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Scanner/Filter based on trendlines, triangles, etc.??<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.