StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Searching for ETF's<< >>Post Follow-up
ozzy2
6 posts
msg #98096
Ignore ozzy2
12/18/2010 6:32:57 PM

I am new to things and I am experiencing problems coming up with a search for ETF's. I am looking for etf's that have a 9 day MA that has crossed over of a 27 day MA. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

mahkoh
1,065 posts
msg #98097
Ignore mahkoh
modified
12/18/2010 6:50:13 PM

Fetcher[
show stocks where MA(9) crossed MA(27)
market is etf
]

or
Fetcher[
show stocks where MA(9) crossed above MA(27)
market is etf
]

wkloss
231 posts
msg #98098
Ignore wkloss
12/18/2010 6:59:46 PM

ozzy2,

Show stocks where MA(9) crossed above MA(27) within the last 1 week
and Average Volume(90) is above 50000
and close is between 1 and 250
and is etf

I went to the Examples tab above then found Moving Averages and Crossovers on the right near the bottom and clicked on More. They didn't display the particular one you wanted so after I clicked on MA(8) crossed above MA(13), it takes you to a testing screen. I simply changed 8 to 9 and 13 to 27, then added "and is etf". Click Fetch Stocks to see results. If you like what you see, click Save Filter. You can also get to that screen by going to the Home page and clicking on Create Filter. Copy and paste the one above, change it as you see fit and you have your filter.

To learn, start with the Home or Examples pages and just click on stuff. This is a great site. Some filters can be more complicated. Posting your questions will get help from the better coders.

Bill

ozzy2
6 posts
msg #98101
Ignore ozzy2
12/18/2010 11:18:46 PM

Thank you for this information!!!

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Searching for ETF's<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.