StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Some heads are gonna roll!<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>Post Follow-up
nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #41609
Ignore nikoschopen
2/27/2006 5:38:26 PM

According to the fools at Fools.com, Hansen Natural (Nasdaq: HANS) was voted as "the Market's 10 Best Stocks". And fools we are to believe them. The chart is forming a right hump, which suggests that it might merry-go-round down to the support line (approx. $78). The spectacular ride this stock had over the past year is undeniable, but the joyride seems to be coming to an end. Is it time to put this drink on detox?

yepher
359 posts
msg #41633
Ignore yepher
2/28/2006 10:54:14 AM

From my perspective on AAPL. I think there will be a great buy opportunity at $65.00 by March ~15. I think the sell would happen by March 30 @$74.00

-- Yepher

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #41640
Ignore nikoschopen
2/28/2006 3:17:39 PM

I still have my head in the sand with the fingers crossed, but the prospect for AAPL looks more grim now that it crossed below its neckline.

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #41709
Ignore nikoschopen
3/3/2006 3:00:50 AM

I can't believe KMX is just sitting there. One would think that it should have reached the bottom channel line by now, but what gives? Just remember, if it ain't going down as it should, it can only go up.

On a similar note, JDSU just hit the upper channel line.

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #41712
Ignore nikoschopen
3/3/2006 11:48:50 AM

Damn, JDSU up over 8%!

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Some heads are gonna roll!<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.