StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Stock Fetcher... Plot Results<< >>Post Follow-up
Eman93
4,750 posts
msg #97097
Ignore Eman93
10/19/2010 6:52:53 PM

Can you make a function to plat results of a filter? ex just a plot of how many hits... Put it in the back test area that is fine, just plot results.. would be a great addition.. IMHO

Thanks..

I sent an email but no response..

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #97098
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
10/19/2010 7:08:10 PM

As far as I know this cannot be done currently. Hopefully SF will take notice.

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #97099
10/19/2010 9:51:45 PM

Below is our email response on: 10/18/2010 @ 8:36AM EST

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback. Unfortunately, the functionality you are looking for is currently not available on StockFetcher. I have passed your email on to our development team to see if this may be something we can add in a future update.

If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to send us an email.

StockFetcher.com Support
Vestyl Software, L.L.C.

As a further update to the above response, at this time due to performance concerns involved with adding filter "hits" as chart plot, we do not plans on adding this feature. If this changes, we will certainly post an update.

StockFetcher.com Support

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Stock Fetcher... Plot Results<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.