StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · StockFetcher Chat Room - GOLD MINE !!<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
13th_floor
724 posts
msg #54595
Ignore 13th_floor
9/5/2007 10:19:05 PM

Jr,

AAGH was/is a great pick by you,it just keeps going.
In the long run it may turn out better than SCON.

If you haven't yet check out a 1 min chart on CRDC for today.
I was in Muddy's chat today and after being away on vacation for 3 months one of the first stocks he alerts is CRDC as it's approaching $7 at 10a.m.
52 minutes later it hits 11.90!
Guy amazes me sometimes.

jrbikes
624 posts
msg #54596
Ignore jrbikes
9/5/2007 10:48:58 PM

yeah, I seen that today when I got home, blew me away, and the strange thing is, this happens all the time on the pennies, its just a different education, thats all!

you got directions to Muddy chat room, Im off friday, I would like to check it out!

Thanks for the kind words,(even a blind squirrel finds a nut everyonce in a while) LOL!

Later!

jrbikes
624 posts
msg #54617
Ignore jrbikes
9/6/2007 11:21:41 PM

chat room worked earlier, then I wnt in later and all I got was a screen on channel one, I could not see any replies, must be doing something wrong!

HELP!

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #54621
Ignore nikoschopen
9/7/2007 1:55:48 AM

As I'm told, the chat feature is still in its "beta" stage. Once the kinks are ironed out, they plan on opening the floodgate. Clearly, one of the bigger problems at the moment is the lack of focus. Everybody seems to have a different trading agenda and this ultimately creates more confusion than anything else. When we're given the choice to create customized channels ("daytrading", "momentum", "futures", etc), the lines that divide us might become little more clearer.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #54625
Ignore karennma
9/7/2007 8:23:36 AM

13th_floor
13th_floor 9/5/2007 10:19:05 PM
Jr,
AAGH was/is a great pick by you,it just keeps going.
In the long run it may turn out better than SCON.

=======================================================
After I read this message, I got a HEADACHE.
Now, I know why.
Let's just say ...
IF AAGH and SCON come up on a scan along with 20 OTHER stocks with the same criteria, how do you know AHEAD of time that AAGH and SCON are THE TWO stocks to pick out of a list of 22?

jrbikes
624 posts
msg #54641
Ignore jrbikes
modified
9/8/2007 3:05:11 PM

AAGH, look at a 6 month chart, you will notice that it was making higher highs, draw trend lines, 3 trend line breaks, the last one was history! thats it! oh yeah, look at Volume spikes at all 3 breaks! then you can use the 30 minute rule for trading over high of previous day!

TARR (Friday in chat room)

I noticed something odd, and you can look at this and see what you think

notice how all these stocks are setting near 52 week lows, ive psted before about this phenomenon, pull up some of these runners and go to Finance.yahoo and look at major holders and look at when the stock was reported to be in possesion, then look at all the institutions that are holding these shares, you think they buy them to loose all that money, heck no, they are not going to loose money, they want them to run so they can make back money or they know something we dont. not all may be like that but I believe some are, and some are purchased right at the 52 week low, pull up FMXIQ (it has changed) but look at when it made its run and then look at all those institutions holding shares! just food for thought! and think about this, If you pulled up the 52 week lows of these stocks,(most over a dollar, under 5 dollars) checked major holders and reporting dates for purchases or stock aquisitions and major institutions are buying, I would ddang ddang sur put it on a watch list!

p.s. check this out, Nebadawn Ramp Pattern, pull it up on a search and seee what you think

I think that someone might consider this trend line approach, Resistance is a line, support is a line, all it is, is a break above a line, stockfetcher and all programs have trend lines, there is a reason for this, Im not being fececious, but I think there is just too many indicators, crap, its confusing enough as it is! June 30, 07

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · StockFetcher Chat Room - GOLD MINE !!<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.