StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · StockFetcher is dropping support for the I-Pad<< >>Post Follow-up
marine2
963 posts
msg #158189
Ignore marine2
12/13/2021 11:21:16 PM

I found out in a return response from StockFetcher Support Group that they will be dropping support for the I-Pad. I originally sent them a request to look into why my new Apple I-Pad Air with IOS 15.1 could not “paste” text into the “New Filter” window. I stated to SF my older Apple I-Pad Air with IOS 12.5 could paste into the “New Filter” window yet the new Apple I-Pad Air can not. Shocked with StockFetcher’s decision not to support Apple’s I-Pad. I now have asked StockFetcher Support Group if this means they will not support any newer product of Apple, like their I-Mac, or I-Phone. I am awaiting their response.

marine2
963 posts
msg #158192
Ignore marine2
12/14/2021 11:56:44 AM

I just got StockFetcher’s response to my question back from them on my concerns with their statement they were dropping support for the I-Pad. Here is their response:

“ Hi,

Thank you for the feedback. StockFetcher will continue to support all major browsers across all devices (including Mac, iPad, Linux, etc).

If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.”

I guess they corrected what they said to me earlier. None-the-less, my problem with pasting text from a copied text into the “New Filter” window still exists. Not happy with that, but what can you do?

nibor100
1,010 posts
msg #158193
Ignore nibor100
12/14/2021 4:21:53 PM

The way I read their response is they r supporting “browsers” run on an IPad not necessarily their SF IPad app.
Ed S.

marine2
963 posts
msg #158194
Ignore marine2
12/14/2021 9:36:19 PM

Yes, you are correct. They will support the I-Pad just NOT their App for the I-Pad anymore.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · StockFetcher is dropping support for the I-Pad<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.