StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · StockFetcher made changes...?<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
mktmole
325 posts
msg #94224
Ignore mktmole
6/23/2010 5:12:41 PM

Has anyone else noticed that running scans and changing Java pages is Much slower now, where it used to return almost instantaneous page replies ?

four
5,087 posts
msg #94230
Ignore four
6/23/2010 7:33:56 PM

1. slow returns
1. charts take a while to display when page refreshes

moby
314 posts
msg #94236
Ignore moby
modified
6/24/2010 4:29:05 AM

Yep, I noticed the same ones as you and Four, thought it was just me.

dwiggains
441 posts
msg #94240
Ignore dwiggains
6/24/2010 8:55:44 AM

I have been fussing and cussing my computor.

I need to apoligize to my computor.

Does someone have a boat I can borrow to retrieve it ??

See ya
David

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #94241
Ignore karennma
6/24/2010 9:03:54 AM

SF is in the process of modifying their software.
If you go to the home page, they're looking for BETA testers.

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #94242
6/24/2010 9:09:49 AM

Concerning the peformance issues, if possible can you provide some specific areas that seem slow or unresponsive?

We currently do not show any issues with either server or network capactiy. Additionally, if you notice any changes (improvement or degradation) in performance, please let us know.

Fortunately, the new watch list feature we are working on will not have any impact on general site performance.

Thanks!

StockFetcher Support

mktmole
325 posts
msg #94259
Ignore mktmole
6/24/2010 9:53:15 PM

SF.. pop to the top as it explains everything.

my 10 mbps service is running almost full tilt for dwnloads.

For example , off the SF home page run any basic scan, results used to be bang/done but not any longer, you can count the wait time in several seconds.

Then when the scan results appear, select individual stocks to display their charts one by one, .... and wait, for each to refresh.

and this only happens with the SF site

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #94260
6/24/2010 10:05:25 PM

Unfortunately, we have not been able to reproduce this issue. Have you tried accessing with a different browser as well as clearing both your browser and DNS cache?

When you see the slow filter results, do you see the "wait" screen are do you simply see a long delay before the page is presented?

Any additional details will help us troubleshoot this issue for you.

StockFetcher Support

four
5,087 posts
msg #94262
Ignore four
modified
6/24/2010 11:40:25 PM

on average, performance is better (for me) -- tonight.
i was not online during the day.

better for others?

-----------------------------
-----------------------------

"When you see the slow filter results, do you see the "wait" screen are do you simply see a long delay before the page is presented?"

--- yes, I saw the wait screen with the abort link. then the screen refreshed and slowly the charts showed.

HTH

moby
314 posts
msg #94265
Ignore moby
6/25/2010 12:42:53 AM

better for me tonight as well

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · StockFetcher made changes...?<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.