StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Stockfetcher Chat<< >>Post Follow-up
einok
msg #84580
Ignore einok
12/17/2009 10:16:01 AM

I have been reading the thread on Facebook and saw that somebody mentioned a chatroom that SF used to have. I would be very interested in seeing if that could be brought back. With the amount of posts in the forums, it seems like the chat would be pretty active now. So count me as a Yes vote for a chatroom.

Thanks,
Erik

xxhds
5 posts
msg #84609
Ignore xxhds
12/18/2009 12:40:01 AM

I would definitely be interested. I have been looking for a good free chatroom to talk about ideas with other traders.

If stockfetcher isn't interested in bringing it back, I would consider hosting and setting up one up.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #84618
Ignore karennma
12/18/2009 8:36:13 AM

how about this?
http://messenger.yahoo.com/

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Stockfetcher Chat<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.