StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Stockfetcher Muddy Method Group<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
JoeGrossinger
165 posts
msg #27754
Ignore JoeGrossinger
8/11/2003 7:27:00 AM

The folks running their email list on Yahoo are getting a bit shrill.
Their nasty nature is obvious from the messages they leave here. You think that is bad, wait until you get on their mail list.

Dummies: If you buy stocks on the advice of someone you don't know, did not check out their track record then you are a dummy.
If you buy stocks using scans or filters you did not paper trade to exhaustion and did not check out every which way, then you are a dummy and you need to know that.
I don't force you to give out your email, I don't force you to register.
All you have to do is log on. Unlike the Yahoo group, you have no obligation, you just log on and check out the place with no obligation.
Last post.
All you have to do is read the responses here to see who is trying to help and who resorts to nasties. If you want your mailbox filled with nasty emails, feel free to sign up with the Yahoo group.

Cheers and good luck!

muddytraks
40 posts
msg #27756
Ignore muddytraks
8/11/2003 9:53:06 AM

keep an eye on UTYW should have a good week. http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/030715/155332_1.html

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #27759
Ignore TheRumpledOne
8/11/2003 2:05:31 PM

Joe:

Are you starting a CULT?

I did you a favor and started a thread for YOUR GROUP.

Go post there.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Stockfetcher Muddy Method Group<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.