StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · TEX ON FIRE ! Now at 48<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #47418
Ignore nikoschopen
10/11/2006 4:21:30 PM

as214,

So what exactly are you insinuating? I'm sure there are growth-oriented traders with a daytrading mindset who have made more than that within the same timeframe you speak of. And what difference does it make to a person whether he's paying a 15% or a 30% tax Uncle Sammie as long as he makes enough to live comfortably? No big friggin deal, I say.

garryp
39 posts
msg #47422
Ignore garryp
modified
10/11/2006 5:23:29 PM

as214: "Here's what I do..."

I have been reconstructing the conditions stated in your previous post, industries with cumulative P/E<8, P/S<1, lowest RT during the timespan that you would have bought TEX. TEX is in industry Machinery(Construction/Mining).

Machinery(Construction/Mining) does not meet that criteris in the 3 to 4 week timeframe that you would have purchased TEX at around 41.

So in trying to reconstruct, I am obviously doing something wrong.

* I am using VV for the stated criteria for P/E, P/S and RT. P/S and RT are satisfied, but P/E is not.

* If "cumulative PE" is not the same as "P/E" then that is possibly the problem as I do not know what cumPE is, nor have I been able to uncover a definition for it on the web.

So could you please clarify for me where my misperception lies? It would be greatly appreciated.

lfrisch
27 posts
msg #47424
Ignore lfrisch
10/12/2006 2:02:48 AM

tex is going to 47 before going higher, if it goes any higher that is.

s2z99
1 posts
msg #47729
Ignore s2z99
10/30/2006 12:19:22 AM

What is a good source to filter for industries with cumulative P/E<8, P/S<1, lowest RT?

Many thanks

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · TEX ON FIRE ! Now at 48<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.