StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · THIS market is such a scam<< >>Post Follow-up
karennma
8,057 posts
msg #76894
Ignore karennma
7/27/2009 2:24:37 PM

I can't even use my charts!
Thanks Goldman Sachs!
Thanks Bernanke!
Thanks Obama.
I hope the DOW goes to 3500 ... for YOUR SAKE!
May you down in history as THE WORST CROOKS on Wall Street!

luc1grunt
622 posts
msg #76902
Ignore luc1grunt
7/27/2009 5:59:58 PM

LOL.

It has become a challenge.

Hang in there Karen, let them come to you or sit it out.

:)

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #76903
Ignore karennma
7/27/2009 6:06:39 PM

Well, I must admit, it WAS "nice" of them to give retail investors another "chance" to get out of all the stocks they were still holding from last year.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #76904
Ignore karennma
7/27/2009 6:08:31 PM

Marc Faber DID say a "huge" move was coming.
So did M4M.
LOL!
Next time, I'll listen to them, instead of my better judgement ... which clearly isn't so good.
:>(

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · THIS market is such a scam<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.