StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · The ADX Indicator Uncovered.<< >>Post Follow-up
Mactheriverrat
3,135 posts
msg #118261
Ignore Mactheriverrat
2/19/2014 6:08:23 PM

The ADX indicator

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #118293
Ignore alf44
2/20/2014 11:34:55 PM

ADX "uncovered" ???

---

The indicator has been around for over 30 years !

You would've had to been living under a rock to not know that it has been "uncovered" for decades !!!

LOL

Mactheriverrat
3,135 posts
msg #118332
Ignore Mactheriverrat
modified
2/23/2014 2:40:06 AM

Its just a post alf44. Nothing more, nothing less.

I kinda take that negativity as a little bit of insult towards me. I enjoy your posts and codes that you post. I never said I can build the Holy Grail filter, or I'm a http://investimonials.com trader with a big bank account to start with. I've started from scratch with nothing and have learned some costly mistakes along the way. I don't have a mentor who has shown me the way without costing a arm or a leg. I think I'm on the right track. One just doesn't sign up for SF and start making a killing in the market. Yes to me there is a lot of GREAT info on SF forums from a lot of old names that have since moved on.

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #118343
Ignore alf44
2/23/2014 4:31:20 PM

... it was NOT meant as a negative toward you ... so much as the notion that the ADX was finally being "uncovered" !

I just found that amusing because ... as I "sorta" said ... the indicator has been around since the Pilgrims sailed over on the Mayflower !!!

LOL

Mactheriverrat
3,135 posts
msg #118344
Ignore Mactheriverrat
2/23/2014 4:36:49 PM

No problem alf44- No pun intended. I enjoy your posts-;-)

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · The ADX Indicator Uncovered.<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.