StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · The Hat Trick<< >>Post Follow-up
chiruld
1 posts
msg #111665
Ignore chiruld
2/23/2013 11:57:54 PM

Hey guys! I'm new to the forum and I've been reading you guys silently for a while but I feel that I'm ready to share some ideas I've researched. I'm in no way a programmer or a statistician like some of you but I have a desire to develop an in-depth understanding of the markets and high probability set ups.

So here it goes:

Can some please help me code the following criterias:

a) Price just broke 30 Week EMA
b) Price broke a daily resistance level
c) Volume Ascending in the past 3 days
d) Relative Strength superior than benchmark

PS Reseached from Kevin Haggerty's seminars.

Thank you,

miketranz
956 posts
msg #111669
Ignore miketranz
2/24/2013 2:35:32 PM

Kevin Haggerty was senior vice president and manager of equity trading at Fidelity Capitol in the 90's.Tradehard.com put out a book "Guide to conquering the trading markets" in 1999 which has a section containing some of Kevins methods.Good read,legit trader.....

duke56468
683 posts
msg #111670
Ignore duke56468
2/24/2013 4:02:24 PM

maybe this will be enough to get you started.

Fetcher[
close crossed above EMA(150)
and High is above the R1 1 day ago
and the slope of the average volume(3) > 1.5
and relative strength(^INX,45) is above 1
]

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · The Hat Trick<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.