StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · The Rumpled One<< >>Post Follow-up
timmyb199
2 posts
msg #60513
Ignore timmyb199
3/15/2008 6:27:18 PM

Hi, I have been a memeber here for a very long time, And have always read threads by the rumpled one. Today in working with ninja script i came acroos the same person i beleive with tradestation codes for custome indicators. I am curious if this is the same person and wether they have been banned from here. It appears giving free information these days isnt nessecarily free and he ahs had a hard time with companies wanting 500 dollars a indicator and him providing his for free on tradestation. I am also curious if he has been to the NINJA trader website. OR if he ahd been banned from there. I would like to invite hi to go there, people are very open minded there and are just trying to create a good platform, and they are shring script left and right.

So rumpled one you out there??

TIm

marine2
963 posts
msg #60532
Ignore marine2
3/17/2008 12:59:45 AM

He's been quiet in here for quite some time now. Maybe, he's on vacation, or just tired of giving advice? Others have come forth however, and brought their knowledge to the room which is nice.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #60541
Ignore TheRumpledOne
3/17/2008 10:02:16 AM

Quiet? LOL!

I think I have been posting on SF every week.

I haven't used NINJA.

timmyb199
2 posts
msg #60607
Ignore timmyb199
3/18/2008 12:47:18 PM

Are you the same guy on the other site with the TRO indicators??

Id like to thank you for your help providing indicators etc.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #60632
Ignore TheRumpledOne
3/19/2008 9:52:31 AM

Yes, that's me. I have posted hundreds of free indicators for TradeStation, eSignal.

In December 2007, I started coding indicators for MT4.

I post my code at www.kreslik.com. You have to be registered and logged in to download.

marine2
963 posts
msg #60688
Ignore marine2
3/20/2008 1:13:54 AM

Hurray! Rumps still alive and well. The times I get on here I seem to never catch you giving us your incisive take on the how-to's to finding good investing possibilities. Good to see you are still around.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · The Rumpled One<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.