StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Thicker and darker chart lines.<< >>Post Follow-up
sfbug
20 posts
msg #98921
Ignore sfbug
2/5/2011 8:27:53 AM

Does anyone know how to make the chart lines thicker and the colors darker?
For example i would like to make the MA lines thicker so I can see them better.

Sfbug

deanengle
33 posts
msg #98930
Ignore deanengle
2/5/2011 7:54:21 PM

check out stockcharts . com as they have a system to make dark lines etc on the charts...it is free

Mactheriverrat
3,131 posts
msg #98937
Ignore Mactheriverrat
modified
2/6/2011 3:48:11 PM

http://www.stockfetcher.com/stockdb/fetcher?p=colorsettings

You will see where you can edit the chart lines. I myself like bright blue as my chart lines.

Series 0 = MACD lines
Series 1 = top line in graph
Series 2 = MA 10
Series 3 = MA 20
Serries 4,5,6,7 unknown but will affect your own charts other than the graph shown on above line. As I myself am still learning the little tricks of SF-
One can always reset and start over.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One trick is that one can print out a stock on any filter screen by double clicking the picture the the stock shows for lets say "AAPL"

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Thicker and darker chart lines.<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.