StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Thinkorswim RSI ?<< >>Post Follow-up
LucyLue
8 posts
msg #92891
Ignore LucyLue
5/19/2010 7:23:30 AM

does anyone know why TOS does not have a regular RSI, they have wilder and legacy.

I want a regular RSI ...

help please !!

Lucy

Nitehowl
2 posts
msg #92909
Ignore Nitehowl
5/19/2010 10:36:58 PM

On another topic of Think or Swim....is anyone else having charting problems ....on my charts the Linear Regression bands (upper & lower) point inward toward the middle LR line for the last day....sometimes they readjust to the proper look but it is a pain looking at the charts. This has only been happening the last few weeks... It is the free charts as I don't have an account with them but really like their charts...

Thanks
Ernest

moby
314 posts
msg #92910
Ignore moby
modified
5/19/2010 11:38:35 PM

Ernest: I noticed that too, when you see a weird lrc look, just click once anywhere on the chart and they will reset.

Lucy: I just looked at the regular RSI on stockcharts.com and TOS WilderRSI look the same to me, except for the change in colors, below and above lines 30 and 70. I checked the EOD printed values for TWM 3 mth daily chart and they are within decimals.

I also now looked at WilderLegacy RSI, again I don't see a difference.

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #92913
Ignore johnpaulca
5/20/2010 12:03:27 AM

I am noticing my BBands acting weird the past week.

moby
314 posts
msg #92915
Ignore moby
5/20/2010 12:33:59 AM

well that must be unsettling for you JohnPaul...you are a Jedi Bollinger Warrior :)

Personally I haven't noticed that. Been watching TWM and today FAZ. They seemed to be following your action to a tee.

I figured you were making a killing on both. Lots of up and down moves on those two specifically, the last few days.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Thinkorswim RSI ?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.