StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · This Is Very Scary<< >>Post Follow-up
mesayah
658 posts
msg #94103
Ignore mesayah
modified
6/21/2010 3:40:11 AM

Not because i'm short, i've lost
money before but what this bogus
move ultimately means. Oh sure i'll
make a XXXX-load of money short when
the euphoria subsides but i sense something
very bad is about to take place...
This is the old carrot & stick routine,
making sure all the sheeple see the futures
in all their rage nice & early. If you're not
dumping all your longs into this either tomorrow
or the next couple days then you just don't get it.
TNA may hit 70 but then it's ALL down hill imo...

mesayah
658 posts
msg #94138
Ignore mesayah
6/21/2010 5:33:02 PM

profound.

fortyfour
189 posts
msg #94140
Ignore fortyfour
modified
6/21/2010 6:20:49 PM

Im very lazy in the summer....

Will someone say in a sentence or two why short china CZI took such a drubbing today.

Without any prognostications.....there is no other way to interpret the price action TODAY
as bearish( the US market that is....not China)......a reversal right guys?

Messiah....tell me CZI (that gappy thing) doesnt look good to you.......you....you...bottom picker...you..

fortyfour
189 posts
msg #94141
Ignore fortyfour
6/21/2010 7:07:29 PM

Never mind......Their currency peg lifted.....maybe....some........way to complicated.... ma(5) is better.

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #94142
Ignore johnpaulca
6/21/2010 7:11:29 PM

China will allow the yuan to rise...will make the Chinese crap more expensive and make it cheaper for them to buy commodities, hence the rise in Australian dollar.

mesayah
658 posts
msg #94150
Ignore mesayah
6/21/2010 11:17:06 PM

In a sentence idk, manipulation. $40 in 3 days??

Eman93
4,750 posts
msg #94189
Ignore Eman93
6/22/2010 7:17:42 PM

China will no longer need to buy US debt..... they will use a basket of currencies like the euro pound ausi and yen to keep things in check.

This will allow China to ween its self off of buying US Debt and allow their economy to grow from their own internal consumption not just exports.

Think USA 1940s and the massive growth and expansion we had, how did we do it? The ease of transportation and the ownership of private property, a new house, car washer and drier. They are moving from an agricultural to an industrial nation as we speak.

Better yet they have the largest labor pool on earth, just pay them enough so they can buy all the crap they make to each other.

The only thing they don't have is a lot of raw materials, this will free up the cash they use to use to buy US debt to buy all kinds of raw materials all over the world.

We will drown in our own debt......

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · This Is Very Scary<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.