StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · This forums is almost dead, why?<< >>Post Follow-up
shaikhhali
42 posts
msg #43733
Ignore shaikhhali
5/15/2006 6:20:45 AM

Before this forum was so active but not anymore, I would like to invite every body to post their contributions here not only in the yahoo group.

In addition, the SF should do something to attract people like TRO and stop pushing them away, because they are a benefit to the forum.

I do not know what to say more, and I hope SF would listen to our voices.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #43734
Ignore TheRumpledOne
5/15/2006 9:20:47 AM

I don't think SF has done anything to push people away.

In fact, they seem to us plenty of rope to hang ourselves..lol

I think they're doing a fine job of managing this forum.

petrolpeter
439 posts
msg #43737
Ignore petrolpeter
modified
5/16/2006 12:04:41 PM

The silent audience is just satisfied,buisily focusing on making money I guess.Bill Gross doesn't even own a cell phone!
And He does just fine for himself.

guru_trader
485 posts
msg #43797
Ignore guru_trader
5/17/2006 1:06:59 AM

I know you missed me, shaikhhali; sorry, I was on vacation last week.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · This forums is almost dead, why?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.