StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · TradeStation Witch Hunt<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #51746
Ignore TheRumpledOne
5/23/2007 1:07:52 AM

Anyone see the TradeStation forum recently?

Looks like the FORUM POLICE are removing just about everything I ever posted there. They're even removing or locking new posts that talk about my indicators.

It must be "1984" or perhaps someone at TS just finished the book and thought it was a "how to run a forum" handbook...LOL!

Good thing all the code I wrote is still available for FREE on the net.

lockwhiz
206 posts
msg #51750
Ignore lockwhiz
5/23/2007 9:02:43 AM

Why ? ... with investment stratedgies, it can be a self fulfilling prohecy... so why ? ...the more successful their platform (with your tools)...the more successful they are... or do they want "their team" to be credited with guru status ??? ... are you a threat to them ??? They need to wake up and offer you a position there.

...as for http://kreslik.com

...it may be the way my cookies are set, but I have yet been able to log in. I am interested in seeing you infamous tools ... and putting them to work. I never received the e-mail confirmation... and when logging in I get a blank screen ???

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #51755
Ignore TheRumpledOne
5/23/2007 2:46:21 PM

Don't know why you can't logged into kreslik.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #51756
Ignore TheRumpledOne
5/23/2007 2:50:24 PM

TradeStation banned 2 of my friends today.

They banned one friend because she sent them PMs telling TS just how unfair they are.

The other friend was banned, (this is funny), because a TradeStation employee called another trader and asked them to post the TRO PctTrue indicator that I wrote, and my friend posted a screenshot of the TRO PctTrue indicator and said that TS could google "TRO Percent True" to get the code.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #51760
Ignore TheRumpledOne
5/23/2007 8:00:58 PM

I think TradeStation must be modeled after the communist government. Post something TS doesn't like and you're off to Siberia!!

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #51764
Ignore alf44
modified
5/24/2007 1:15:16 AM

Wake Up And Smell The Coffee !!!

Enough with the "Tradestation is Evil" bullpoopie already !!!

Regards,

alf44

<-- edit --> Since the StockFetcher censors apparently didn't appreciate my original reference to bull excrement (as I noticed they had replaced it with X's)...I amended to a (hopefully) less offensive reference to bull excrement ! LOL

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #51771
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
5/24/2007 12:10:14 PM

Avery -

Did it ever occur to you that just maybe "TS" just doesn't like you? Or maybe they are tired of you cluttering up their forums with "code?" Basically what they are telling you is...GET YOUR OWN WEBSITE! THIS IS "NOT" THERUMPLEDONE.COM/FORUMS! Dude, it's like this everywhere you go...some people just don't like you...I know "I" don't. So what's the problem anyway?...it's just a freakin forum dude!

Get a life already....

- RIGGS -

dangreene
229 posts
msg #51773
Ignore dangreene
5/24/2007 12:27:42 PM

When alf44 and RIGGS come down on the same side of an issue ....... I thinks it's time someone listened.

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #51774
Ignore nikoschopen
5/24/2007 1:44:03 PM

Make that Alfie, Genius, and Niko -- something that will likely never happen again in this lifetime.

And for those who shy away from using TS just because of bad PR made by one disgruntled soul, it wouldn't surprise me if you also jumped off the bridge following TRO's lead.

lockwhiz
206 posts
msg #51775
Ignore lockwhiz
5/24/2007 2:08:41 PM

Hey, the guy has a legimate issue....

TRO has helped out alot....here and at TS .... I appreciate all that he has contributed. And if he needs to vent...thats fine ...we all need to, once in a while....

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · TradeStation Witch Hunt<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.