StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Trading Markets 5 day %B system<< >>Post Follow-up
maxreturn
745 posts
msg #47027
Ignore maxreturn
9/18/2006 9:24:01 AM

Has anyone checked this out yet? These guys are really getting ridiculous. Will only cost you $9,770!

http://tinyurl.com/k53gr

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #47036
Ignore TheRumpledOne
9/18/2006 12:29:23 PM

All you have to do is pull up those charts and play with the Bollinger Numbers and you'll "crack" the system.

maxreturn
745 posts
msg #47041
Ignore maxreturn
9/18/2006 1:02:56 PM

TRO...Yes, I thought of that. My guess is they're using a shorter term ma and perhaps 1 standard deviation. They're also big into either the 2 or 3 period RSI and the "power ratings". My guess is they're incorporating the power ratings based on the 5 day hold time. I'll play with this a bit and see what I can come up with.

rnr123
16 posts
msg #47456
Ignore rnr123
10/13/2006 11:49:48 PM

I had the system for the last 9 months and it is working very well. I did not pay $9000 I had it on sale. I made more than 6 times the fee I paid. I like it since it is for long and short.
For more details. hotstix101 at yahoo dot com

markcrisp
187 posts
msg #47492
Ignore markcrisp
10/16/2006 9:33:54 AM

So if it that good why don't they show actual real results? Their real results? Instead of making a B*S* statemnt like this? I pitty any poor sod who shelled out $11,500 for this.

simulated returns looked at a universe of over 6000 stocks. The data was obtained from outside sources which we believe are reliable but we cannot assure their complete accuracy.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Trading Markets 5 day %B system<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.