StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Trading for a paycheck<< >>Post Follow-up
rtucker
318 posts
msg #37929
Ignore rtucker
modified
9/13/2005 1:38:34 PM

s

boblambo
3 posts
msg #37987
Ignore boblambo
9/15/2005 11:13:03 PM

Trading using a proper pivot attitude aligned with screens is the only profitable way to trade. Currently the market is in a selling zone. Some stocks are strong of course but the majority are correcting to the downside. Take a look at Intel / MicroSoft etc....StockFetcher at this time doesn't generate pivots...I use the yearly Nasdaq Index signals....I picked the exact Nasdaq reversal on 1/5/2005 and then again in late April/May using this technique....The stocks that make up the indexes move in concert of course....Pivots work well...but as with anything nothing is a 100%....boblambo@aol.com

carolynandjoel
30 posts
msg #37988
Ignore carolynandjoel
9/15/2005 11:49:58 PM

I'm sorry, boblambo, but what is "a proper pivot attitude?" Carolyn

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #37991
Ignore TheRumpledOne
9/16/2005 2:40:00 AM

What pivots are you talking about?

SF gives S2, S1, PP, R1, R2.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Trading for a paycheck<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.