StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Triple MACD histogram bottom<< >>Post Follow-up
peacock
16 posts
msg #49118
Ignore peacock
1/10/2007 1:24:23 PM

Since I am new to the Discussion Board, I wanted to ask if I am on track. After digging through several old discussion threads, particularly on the MACD histogram triple bottom, does the current trend for NVEC fit the pattern? The second bump up doesn't appear to cross above the '0" line.

peacock
16 posts
msg #49139
Ignore peacock
1/11/2007 10:01:22 AM

Its up $1.60 in early trading. So the answer could be yes.

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #49222
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
1/13/2007 2:48:18 AM

peacock
- Ignore peacock
- Report offensive post 1/10/2007 1:24:23 PM

Since I am new to the Discussion Board, I wanted to ask if I am on track. After digging through several old discussion threads, particularly on the MACD histogram triple bottom, does the current trend for NVEC fit the pattern? The second bump up doesn't appear to cross above the '0" line.

Peacock -

The answer to your question is yes! Very nice call here, and I'm never wrong about stocks. If you notice, this current pattern of candles is already starting a reversal effect. Get in while you can! Because when NVEC moves, it's hard to catch it sometimes. You're gonna see a long white candle any day now....

HTH

- RIGGS -

peacock
16 posts
msg #49229
Ignore peacock
1/13/2007 7:12:29 PM

Riggs,

Thanks for the advice.

Best regards,
NBC Peacock

bes22
9 posts
msg #49266
Ignore bes22
1/15/2007 9:31:52 AM

Peacock,what filter did you use to find NVEC. I use the MACD histogram triple bottom and I did not see it and went through my Excels and it still never showed.
Like Riggs said "great call".TIA Eddie S

peacock
16 posts
msg #49269
Ignore peacock
1/15/2007 12:04:36 PM

Thanks, oddly enough I found it by taking a 3 month offset on the Triple bottom MACD histogram screen. Yesterday I checked out some of the press on the stock. While the technicals are positive for a spike up, several pundits think the stock is over touted and the technology is warmed over DRAM. On the other hand, DOD has awarded NVEC a contract to develop a new type of sensor. They also report financials this week (Jan. 17) which could cause the long white candle stick mentioned by WSG. Contingent on positive news, of course. Sorry for the long winded answer.

Here is another TBMD play, AVNC. If my understanding of TBMD is correct, this one is forming the third hump and should start its traverse up soon. While I am not sure of the source, its probably and offset of the TMBD screen.
Work in progress.

--------

TRO or WSG,

Asking for a point of clarification. Is TBMD the result of a Fibonachi retracement since it does seem to follow the pattern? That would make this a predictor rather than an indicator, validating your premise. Apologies if this has been mentioned in a previous discussion.

Peacock

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Triple MACD histogram bottom<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.