StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Troubleshoot My Filter please...<< >>Post Follow-up
compren
8 posts
msg #158157
Ignore compren
modified
12/5/2021 10:03:36 PM

Why does the filter below return stocks with a Linear Regression slope of less than 0 (i.e. going down)? I think it has something to do with days vs weeks on the indicator, but the filter draws a 50-week Linear Regression channel properly when I open the chart, so I don't know why it's returning stocks with a downward sloping Linear Regression. I was under the impression that adding "Chart-Display is weekly" would convert every indicator into a weekly indicator, but maybe I am wrong about that as well.

This filter is supposed to find stocks with a 50-Week Linear Regression that slopes up, but I got something wrong in the syntax I think. Any help would be appreciated...

Fetcher[
chart-time is 104 weeks
chart-display is weekly

stock is optionable
average volume(50) is above 2000000
close is between 5 and 150

Slope of Center Linear Regression Line(50) is above 0
add column Slope of Center Linear Regression Line(50) {Uptrend_UP}

close is below Center Linear Regression Line(50)
add column sector
]

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Troubleshoot My Filter please...<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.