StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Unsubscribe<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
carolynandjoel
30 posts
msg #81179
Ignore carolynandjoel
10/15/2009 11:19:39 PM

Please tell me the process for unsubscribing. Thank you.

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #81181
Ignore johnpaulca
10/15/2009 11:34:13 PM

you may cancel your Service by emailing customer service at support@stockfetcher.com.

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #81192
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
10/16/2009 7:52:54 AM

But why anyone would want to leaves me scratching my head. At $8 per month, this is the best investment I have made - lots of great learning and sharing of filters and trading strategies here.

Kevin

TrendSurfer
109 posts
msg #81228
Ignore TrendSurfer
10/16/2009 11:57:20 AM

I can understand fully, how someone would want to unsubscribe.

They signed up, jumped into this forum, blindly grabbed onto someone’s idea or scan and LOST MONEY on it and then blamed the system instead of realizing the reality of things.

The forum is FREE to the world, the “cost of entry” is low, so there is no minimum standard for the quality of the information you may find here. A lot of the forum data is a collection of junk and programming genius from years past, the gold is sprinkled around. But 99% of newbie’s wouldn't be able to recognize the real gold from the fool's gold.

First you would need to take responsibility for your own actions and learn what to be looking for. This will take you some time and study, but the payoff can be well worth it. As mentioned above, StockFetcher is the best value on the net for you to accomplish this.

StockFetchers true value is to be able to write and adjust your own scan formulas in a simple and straight forward language. Then test by using the date offset button to look back and see what happened using an actual trading method using your specific entry and exits.

If you are new, you must understand one thing. Everyone here that is real and getting real results is trading a specific TIME-FRAME and METHOD. Successful scanning is a MUST to finding a universe of stocks/ETFs you can reduce to a handful of great charts. Your scans should give you a window of opportunity to take the trade with confidence.

I've recommended StockFetcher to hundreds and we have a selective group that follow and use scans we create here at SF everyday. These are folks that found our methods through the http://www.trendsurfer.us site where I share freely the actionable feedback from within the group.

As I say all the time - If you can't take a single stock off a daily chart and pick a high probability set-up and trade it successfully the MAJORITY of the time, then NONE of the other over-hyped, high cost systems or fancy programming can ever work for you. There truly is a holy grail in trading, and it lies within you, the problem is you have to be willing to dig it out of yourself as your experience builds. No one can just hand it to you - you have to ask intelligently for it. The only other option is to follow blindly or just give up and quit.

Just keep in mind for purposes here, you should know the time-frame others are trading and make sure it matches what you are trying to accomplish and don’t follow blindly…

Cheers,

TS

Cacher
121 posts
msg #81230
Ignore Cacher
10/16/2009 12:25:18 PM

There are a ton of reasons that often makes one need to put trading on hold.... I too, can fully understand a persons need to unsubscribe... hopefully it is only temporarily.

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #81233
Ignore alf44
10/16/2009 12:30:56 PM

...maybe it was "carolyn"...maybe it was "joel"...maybe it was mutual...who knows...who cares !!!

All the best to them both !!!

carolynandjoel
30 posts
msg #81240
Ignore carolynandjoel
10/16/2009 12:56:02 PM

My goodness. Some of you seem shocked that I would want to unsubscribe. It is quite simple. The technique that I have been successfully using for years is not improved by this membership. I do agree, the program is great, the price is great. However, I still don't know how to unsubscribe. Let's assume that I am dumb as a rock. Please provide some guidance.

carolynandjoel
30 posts
msg #81242
Ignore carolynandjoel
10/16/2009 1:00:28 PM

Thank you, johnpaulca, I have contacted support. Sorry, if I have disappointed other members.

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #81243
Ignore alf44
10/16/2009 1:00:42 PM

...are you "carolyn" or "joel" ? LOL

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #81245
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
10/16/2009 1:04:25 PM

No disappointment - your decision is fine, I just find this site to be very helpful. Good luck.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Unsubscribe<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.